ADD SCREEN RESIZING!!!! why are you ignoring this

come on devs. You add and fix every other problem but yet will refuse to add screen resizing!

many threads of this. I the image is being cut off on tvs and some tvs such as mine, even changing the resolution doesn't fix anything.

why are you refusing to fix this!?

The font was so small that i just equipped it based of the color of the picture next to the stat number since it was unreadable. I hope they just decide to fix the issues and not bring back a older version. That would be a step backwards.. we CANT go backwards....

@creaturezx quote:

The font was so small that i just equipped it based of the color of the picture next to the stat number since it was unreadable. I hope they just decide to fix the issues and not bring back a older version. That would be a step backwards.. we CANT go backwards....

i wouldnt get my hopes up i have a feeling we wont be getting this update for a few days but i hope im wrong

UI issues like font size and screen resizing are on our list of issues to investigate!

woooo finally a reply. Thanks alot. Now it would be good it this issue could be added to a sticky thread of issue currently being looked at just for double confirmation thats its being adressed

@shayne1338 quote:

woooo finally a reply. Thanks alot. Now it would be good it this issue could be added to a sticky thread of issue currently being looked at just for double confirmation thats its being adressed

Done! 

@oo7superdave quote:

i also had this problem but changed the aspect ratio on my tv settings and it fixed it.

changed from 16:9 to just scan

Yeah but this doesn't fix the item description font size, it only fixes the scaling on the TV so it isn't cut off. I sit about 6 foot from my TV and I have to go about a 2 feet from the TV just to read the items description.

@BrandonVirdee quote:

@oo7superdave quote:

i also had this problem but changed the aspect ratio on my tv settings and it fixed it.

changed from 16:9 to just scan

Yeah but this doesn't fix the item description font size, it only fixes the scaling on the TV so it isn't cut off. I sit about 6 foot from my TV and I have to go about a 2 feet from the TV just to read the items description.

Yes it is hard to see the font.  I assume this will be worked out in the future.  But no argument it is way to small.

• 2 weeks later...