Trendy, can you not reset our item power to 240 since we're getting 3 updates?

It's gonna be quite hard to experience all 3 updates when we're going to have low item power levels. If our item power levels are not reset it'll make this upcoming update much more enjoyable. 

Id rather have them reset, aint that hard to get semi gear anyway 

Edit itll even be more enjoyable cause w ell be able to get more usefull weapon ^^s

Why would you not want it lowered? Do you really want to have nearly the best gear and then run out of content after the first week? I think it is a great idea they do that. It gives all the people a chance to farm again instead of being maxed out with nothing to do. Grow a pair and deal with it:D

@BrandonVirdee quote:

Why would you not want it lowered? Do you really want to have nearly the best gear and then run out of content after the first week? I think it is a great idea they do that. It gives all the people a chance to farm again instead of being maxed out with nothing to do. Grow and pair and deal with it:D

So would you rather have your item power levels reset at the end of each week just to not get bored? 

The Loot reroll was a part of the setup for Loot V2, which is coming in a future update. As such, it is unavoidable. My apologies for any inconvenience this may cause. 

@I_PASS_BUTTER quote:

The Loot reroll was a part of the setup for Loot V2, which is coming in a future update. As such, it is unavoidable. My apologies for any inconvenience this may cause. 

No inconvenience here

@janczo quote:

SO  next update Loot V2 will reset all my stuff iprw? 

No, This update will lower the iPWR to 240. Loot V2 will not be coming out with the next update. I believe the Loot V2 comes out with the Harbinger patch. Someone can correct this if I am wrong.