Sign in to follow this  
MegaHamster7

Too many matchmaking attempts within 20 seconds

I keep getting this error when looking for a match. I really haven't been spamming matchmaking at all. Today I just joined a random NM4 game, found out that I was the only one in the match and left. Trying to leave gave me this error. I then had to spend 20-30 seconds staring at the spinning spiral. Then on getting back to the tavern I went to try and find another game and got this error again. What the hell? That doesn't seem like spammy behaviour to me! Is it just me or is matchmaking in the worst shape it's been yet?

Hello,

Sorry you had issues playing DD2.

This could have been a network issue or a server issue. 

If it keeps happening, check your antivirus/firewall to make sure DD2 is allowed and/or verify your game files in Steam.

[Moved to Tech Support Forum]

DD2 is definitely allowed and the game files are just dandy.

I have already submitted this as a bug through the tavernkeeper.

I was wondering if anyone else was experiencing this as well.

I have consistently received this message since the December patch.  Not all the time... just seen it a lot since that patch.

I've seen this happen a lot after loading screens since the ebon warlord costume patch.
Happens over multiple systems(Have 3 currently capable to run the game and it's the same across them all)

I love that so many people have this problem and I have yet to see a solution from Trendy....  Great bug, but keep rolling out new content....

@slayhn quote:

I love that so many people have this problem and I have yet to see a solution from Trendy....  Great bug, but keep rolling out new content....

We actually reduced the timer in Tuesday's update so players shouldn't see this nearly as often as before. Is this still happening as regularly as it was?