If you need help with progression...

I've seen quite a few posts lately about people having trouble with progression and just wanted to say add me on psn Drew_Da_A-hole if you need help i can show you builds that worked for me or just join me when im farming nm4 up to you...

@Drew_Da_A-hole quote:

I've seen quite a few posts lately about people having trouble with progression and just wanted to say add me on psn Drew_Da_A-hole if you need help i can show you builds that worked for me or just join me when im farming nm4 up to you...

This guy is the truth.  He helped me become the defender I am today!  Also you can add me odawg242 as well or even search my PSN and look at communities under my name then join some DD2 PS4 communities if you guys aren't part of one currently.  There are always people posting group runs for leveling and nm+ farm "carry" to get people geared.  You can join community member game sessions even if they aren't on your friends list from within the community thread.

i have farmed nm4 a few times but need more experience / gear.  All of my characters are 50 but i cant solo past nm 1 or 2.

PSN Ab0minati0n55

Hi there,

Bluelabel88 is my psn on Europe region... Add me if you like to... atm i solo NM1, and trying to get for nm2...

Feel free to join :)