Lately I have had a serious problem, and completed the campaign and tells me that I have not completed yet, the bad is that it leaves me continue with the game and if it serves my username is (juanpa199)...

Thanks

Are you having the problem where no maps show except the first map? If so, then do the first map and lose on purpose, then when you return to the tavern all maps should show again.

@GenjiBlade quote:

You aren't making any sense, but i'll help you anyways. After defeating Betsy, all you have left to do is reach Lvl 50.

I doubt that's the solution to his problem. 

I do not understand that I've beasten 10 times to betsy weapons betsy have all the characters, just let me play levels are to betsy and the other tells me to finish the campaign do not understand.                    HELP ME PLEASE

I suppose you mean you can only  see one map upon entering the tavern?

Start the match private game -> Lose it -> go to private tavern -> solved ?

Wish i could make more out of your sentence.

I believe i have the same problem and it prevents me from seeing any daily or monthly missions. I have 2 lvl 50 characters and completed all the beginning quests. When i first completed the campaign all the daily and missions were open to me and then eventually it was no longer there and instead says i have to complete the campaign which i did again but nothing has changed

The monthly and daily missions are currently bugged or not showing for players.

Some days I get a daily but lately it's been very rare. The dev team are aware of the monthly not showing; according to the newest dev stream https://dungeondefenders.com/2/blog/130460/devstream-49-first-devstream-of-the-new-year the monthly should be available once the next update/patch is out.