Ps4 Defense health major annoying bug

I have experienced a weird bug lately. My Squire lvl 50 is getting new better equipment to better my defense health. But instead of inscreasing it, it decreases it. At 1117 defense health in the stats, i get a blockade that is around 60k health. At 1159 defense health, my blockade is around 40k health. In the meantime, it is impossible/not enjoyable at all for me to play like this since easy levels are becoming harder. Also, i cannot get my old stuff back because i used it to upgrade my new armors. 

I do not have this problem with any other stat. Please help me, developpers! 

Thank you

Actually, this is not a bug, it's your lack of information about passive abilities. There is a passive ability called "Hearty Blockade", which takes a percentage of your hero health and adds it to the health of your blockade. So your problem is that you must be equipping items simply because they have a "higher defense health" stat, when you actually need to be looking for items that have defense health, hero health and the passive ability Hearty Blockade. 

I already had nothing that gave me hero health so i think this is not it. For the hearty blockade i dont know i will check it out. But like every single piece of equipment i changed lowered my defense health instead of increasing it. 

Update: i had two pieces of armor with hearty blockade, for a total of around 9% of my hero health. Still, 9% of 7k hero health doesnt make for 20k blockade health. 

@azdek63 quote:

Update: i had two pieces of armor with hearty blockade, for a total of around 9% of my hero health. Still, 9% of 7k hero health doesnt make for 20k blockade health. 

It's 9% of your defense health, and hero health. It does add up to 20k. 1 defense health doesn't equal 1 barracade health You seem to be really new based off of what you said about your equipment. Don't try to make a hybrid class they never really work out for harder difficulties.