[ENDED][WTG] Justice #2

Heyo fellow Defenders! ..and mad elitists alike

Those who were around a year ago, almost at the exact same time, might remember what's this about.

As I don't feel very creative, I won't do anything silly as last time, instead all you need to do to participate is say something, I dunno, nice, mean, rude (please no), funny,..., tell me how's your mom doing, what's new... if you don't get it by now, God help you... as I won't be around anymore, this perhaps is the last chance to leave something behind.

Will post screen of the Justice set later as I can't stand launching the game anymore. But forwards heads up, it's the same, if not better, as the first one with fancier colors.

You can have some of our snow, we got tons! You'll get some coldness as a side dish (-25C, -13F atm).

My mom is doing pretty well. Got to see her for a day over Christmas break which was nice. 

A few days ago I finally came to see the newest James Bond Film, it was awesome :D

I just decided to watch again a few more of them, its an nice remembering :D

I work with mentally and phyisical disabled people. We went to a circus the first Christmas Day. When the acrobats needed complete silence, believe me.. We could hear a fly fart.. He shouted: "Dimdra, let's go take a bath".

Everyone was looking at me like wtf dude... :/

I do pretty much the same as Dimdra, except at Legoland. 

Also I heard Bergzwerver finally got a friend on steam, so thats nice! :D

love

Asswolf

Going for real this time Nova? I wish you the best mate, have fun with Payday :)

i made a ice rink over Christmas it was pretty great we had a curling competition with the locals at the cabin.

also we got 2 feet of snow give or take.

I went volunteering in the community for the first time with a couple of my friends, it was pretty fun, though exhausting. Watching all the little kids bump into the side of the air-filled bubble.. only to be followed with a couple adults wanting to race on like 2' tall tricycles. oh well, 'you do you.'

I have a story I made while I was bored a while back... It goes something like this. In an age long past there was a blade called the abyssal demon. This blade had a unique property that bestowed its wielders powers of the abyss. The abyss was a dark power that slowly consumed the users soul and eventually possessed it. A man, by the name of Tenza, discovered this blade while traveling through an area known as the dark empire. The dark empire was a realm of harsh conditions and much strife. Tenza couldn't remember the reason why he was traveling through this continent dye to time wearing down his soul. Eventually in the center of the city he was attacked by an empire beast. The beast tore at Tenza badly mutilating him. Tenza didn't mind dying, as his life didn't have purpose anymore. When he gave up and decided to accept death a dark blade came out of the beast. After the blade was expunged from the beast's body a young deceased man was lying next to the blade. Tenza realized this was a dark blade that tore down ones soul in order to gain what it needed.The blade's dark aura reached out and entered Tenza's soul. After the aura entered Tenza's soul it gave him a strong desire for revenge against an empire known as the Heavenly Citadel. He decided to accept the blade's purpose as he had no feelings for anything in this world.... Thats all for now, but i hoped it entertained you for a little :P