Thank you Trendy for showing presence

Many people, including me, complained about the lack of presence during the past few weeks of trendy, specially when watching at different topics on the board.

I know, they were on their (well deserved) vacation, so no answer there were acceptable. But even before, just rarely a trendy-dude answered.

Right now, I had look over the topics and in almost every thread there is an "E". I don't know about you, but that is way more satisfying for me than before. Seeing that people are heard, a way more familiar relation between the team and the players and so on.

Please keep this attitude and involvement in your community, and the  community will thank you.

Thumbs up, Guys!

I agree.  Several members of your team are definitely showing presence instead of hiding in the shadows and conversing about the forums on skype.  I think this is a nice step forward.  Seeing you all contributing, even the small posts here and there, definitely helps bolster community faith in you as our fearless leaders.  Thumbs up and thanks as well :)