Five months later then the PC if i can 'trust' on the patch notes.

Just compare the date of the release of wipeageddon on pc and on ps4.

Even so ps4 has a smaller group working on it , so we will be +- 6 months behind pc.

Have fun waiting.

Might aswell be four months ( dating starts wipe ofcourse).

i know there was a post somewhere about some updates coming but not really accurate dates, not even an estimate if i recall. 

if i find the post again ill post it here for you.

@Flashertjeuh quote:

Might aswell be four months ( dating starts wipe ofcourse).

i know there was a post somewhere about some updates coming but not really accurate dates, not even an estimate if i recall. 

if i find the post again ill post it here for you.

I believe the post you are looking for is on the first page of the PS4 forum stickied called "I'm alive and the PS4 roadmap"

Here is the link:

https://dungeondefenders.com/2/topic/129826/im-alive-and-the-ps4-roadmap

I would love to know how you have insider information about when the patches & harbringer is coming out.  Please share....

And yet, you still haven't provided the "post" where you got all this information.  I provided the only post I know of that gives any type of dates for patches/content updates that I could find.

Is it the same one you are referring to?

Kind of ridiculous that it would take so long.   I know trendy is probably a small studio but porting it an update over to PS4 should take that long.   This game has a ton of problems and unfortunately it is constantly being compared to DD1.  Which was SO GOOD it isn't fair to compare them.  I almost wish they would make it way more like the first one.

@oo7superdave quote:

Kind of ridiculous that it would take so long.   I know trendy is probably a small studio but porting it an update over to PS4 should take that long.   This game has a ton of problems and unfortunately it is constantly being compared to DD1.  Which was SO GOOD it isn't fair to compare them.  I almost wish they would make it way more like the first one.

At this stage of DD2, I would say DD1 is better.  The usability of characters was more flexible.  You could build with 2 or 3 classes but not all 4 are required like today.  I feel very limited with the classes they way they are now.  In order to go deep onslaught, you have to have a Huntress setup for traps with her elemental sphere uber, a frost tower mage and a wall squire with a skytower monk (for wyverns).  That is what you need. 

If someone on the PS4 can run Nimbus Reach End Game Onslaught Nightmare 4 for 15 waves with no DPS assistance without using the above combination -> PLEASE tell me how.  

5 months is Bs  They said there workin verry hard to bring the content from pc to ps4 allot
5 months isent working hard x) Thats total bs

@Bloodborg quote:

5 months is Bs  They said there workin verry hard to bring the content from pc to ps4 allot
5 months isent working hard x 

Estimate by patch note dates, nothing official .

Ps4 next content update end of January beginning of February according to Timmy. As for harbinger we still have ascension and the spooky maps. Try to catch the devstream coming up I'm sure the Trendy team will have some info regarding this question 

@pyro117 quote:

@oo7superdave quote:

At this stage of DD2, I would say DD1 is better.  The usability of characters was more flexible.  You could build with 2 or 3 classes but not all 4 are required like today.  I feel very limited with the classes they way they are now.  In order to go deep onslaught, you have to have a Huntress setup for traps with her elemental sphere uber, a frost tower mage and a wall squire with a skytower monk (for wyverns).  That is what you need. 

If someone on the PS4 can run Nimbus Reach End Game Onslaught Nightmare 4 for 15 waves with no DPS assistance without using the above combination -> PLEASE tell me how.  

I agree they need way more flexibility in builds!  I don't mind if NM is super difficult but the earlier levels shouldn't be so build specific

For all of you comparing the time it took from patch to patch on PC to determine when stuff will be coming on the PS4 makes no sense. It will be coming in a few months.

They have stated they are focusing more on bringing the ps4 content to parity with pc and then co-developing with pc. 

Have you all watched the latest dev stream? They address a lot of the issues mentioned in this topic: https://dungeondefenders.com/2/blog/130460/devstream-49-first-devstream-of-the-new-year

@pyro117 quote:

@oo7superdave quote:

You just said how to build it....you probably just need different placement......