Sign in to follow this  
Nodens

Loot for X character in hero deck option.

Like the suggestion says. Add a tick to your hero deck that allows you to select what character the map will generate loot for.

The situation on high difficulty right now is that most maps require dps characters to be effective which means that looting for def power builders and/or wallers is sometimes an exercise in frustration as you have to be in the waves 2+ with a character that has no hero damage or ability power and in most cases can affect with little more than repairs and the occasional cc ability.

A great solution would be what I am suggesting. Add a tick to select what equipped character in your deck you want to loot for. That way you can play whatever is needed/complements your team while still looting for the characters you need loot for. So you can actually play that dps huntress that's on 750 ipwr and help your team instead of your 500ipwr frosty build apprentice that you need to loot for.

I'll vote for that... I have said something similar... 

Upon entering a game just like "Onslaught" you are given 5 choices for loot.  Squire, Hunter, Apprentice, Monk, extra gold.... but can play whatever character you want.

Though your idea works just as well...

+1

Already been suggested and dev's have stated in devstreams they plan on making a system for gear to drop for multiple characters in a herodeck.

Arcflare is correct, I can't wait till this is implemented since gearing builder characters is rather difficult