feel free to add me on PSN and join my game if i'm on

I currently solo farm NM4 incursions (although recently a few tavern goers have been joining me)

psn is flainn

Which regions are you people from? I don't think there's a way we can group if we're from different regions (yet).

I'm in Asia Pacific, PSN is Riviet

I'm up for some NM4, I can not yet solo it but I got a hunter and mage which are quite usefull. PSN zooLiz and I'm in the Europe region

@flainn quote:

I'm from Australia, Riivet i think i might of seen you in social tavern

You have, and your name is familiar too. Feel free to add me - PSN is same as my username here.

Im on the US server. My walls are 300k health and my traptress is 3900 tower power (2400 ish dps on explosive traps). I can solo incursion liferoot nightmare 4 as well. Mainly i play with my wife n 1 great friend i got into the game. If you dont mind them beeing a priority in my games, you can add me and join any match i build n play. Psn; pollo-gholer

Not at NM4 yet, but looking for people to play with. I am on the US servers and am usually on most weekday nights from 9pm est on.  My walls are at 178k currently but would love to gear up to be able to do NM4 and to find others to play with consistently. So anyone feel free to add me, psn: cmytre

hey guys

i play evenings on est time.  looking for people to group with

have a 50 squire and 50 huntress - not as uber as some of you folks though

Cheers~

Ab0minati0n55 psn