"Releasing on PC would be a financial disaster" -Tsuda

I'm trying to bankrupt trendy entertainment currently by constantly downloading this mediashare version of dungeon defender

at this rate i think they are losing about 50 dollars per day just from my downloads alone.

this is my protest against animal abuse

I know someone who originally pirated the game, then enjoyed it so they bought the real thing off of Steam. I'm not sure why they did that instead of just trying the demo though...

When I saw that I was originally going to make a thread myself.

So, yeah, screw you and I told you so TE--not all PC players are thieves.

I know someone who originally pirated the game, then enjoyed it so they bought the real thing off of Steam. I'm not sure why they did that instead of just trying the deBumo though...

Business sense of a Cactus. Unlike R-Kelly, you don't get more fans by peeing on your subject market.

why you guys think TE give us a pirate custom ? was that an mockery or good sport pun saying their game is a success because they listen to their customes and releasing patch/fix on the fly?

The funny thing is they probably could have charged double for this game and gotten most of those sales still. This game is a super bargain as it's better than a lot of $50 pc games. I imagine they will try to recapture some of that lost money by charging for DLC in the future.

Normally I don't ever buy DLC cause it's a waste of money. But this game I will probably buy it as I feel I've already gotten far more value than I payed for. (Especially since my friend bought it for me with the 4-pack but even if I payed for it myself I would feel that way.)

Haha not long before tsuda finds this careful hes vengeful lol. Never got the point of the multiplatform release now since theres still no mention of cross-platforming dates. Thought that was the whole reason for releasing them at same time. :kobold:

The funny thing is they probably could have charged double for this game and gotten most of those sales still. This game is a super bargain as it's better than a lot of $50 pc games. I imagine they will try to recapture some of that lost money by charging for DLC in the future.

Normally I don't ever buy DLC cause it's a waste of money. But this game I will probably buy it as I feel I've already gotten far more value than I payed for. (Especially since my friend bought it for me with the 4-pack but even if I payed for it myself I would feel that way.)
Like Obama once said "Grant bargain" indeed.

I also think DD is other great examples on how to battle piracy by releasing addicting fun MP games!

Like Obama once said "Grant bargain" indeed.

I also think DD is other great examples on how to battle piracy by releasing addicting fun MP games!

Though it's attributed to Gabe Newell as quoting it, he never directly said it, you just have to severely look into his PC Gamer interview to find it. As for the Pirate costume being a mockery, it's not an apology or an admission of "welp, I was wrong, sorry" which honestly would fly over great with the PC gaming market and even land him some more sales.

I knew Tsuda was a moron long ago. I've seen his posts. This isn't the straw that broke the camel's back - it's the bomb that landed on the skeletal remains of the camel that had its back broken a year ago.
You're good at reading people Aquaman!

No offense to Tsuda but that dude closed my thread for no reason after i asked why our custom keys turn to default on every update...

You're good at reading people Aquaman!

No offense to Tsuda but that dude closed my thread for no reason after i asked why our custom keys turn to default on every update...

Sounds like great PR skills. Granted the majority of forums are filled with trolls and "immature kids", there is a way to handle them without looking like a jack *** yourself. ( Not you Jsnazz )

Sounds like great PR skills. Granted the majority of forums are filled with trolls and "immature kids", there is a way to handle them without looking like a jack *** yourself. ( Not you Jsnazz )

Except I did predict his stupidity repeatedly, and was public about it.

You can insult me all you want - doesn't change the fact that I'm right, and that's all that will ever matter. I'm not a politician - you can take your public opinion and shove it up your ***.

Calm down the flaming mates he still a dev and helped make this amazing game so gotta give him mass props for the game alone. Haha i know the feeling of having your posts deleted thou.. ANYWAYS SMILE AND WAVE SMILE AND WAVE. No more flames you maka ta :kobold::kobold::kobold: s sad

Eh, right in that they probably make more sales by releasing on console first.

But financial disaster?

While you make more sales, digital releases could save a lot of logistical/retailer cost.

Guess they could compare the differences and actually figure out whether they're talking out their a** or not.

The fact that you managed to misinterpret the quote from your own post is pretty astounding.

Hint: "Releasing on PC first is also a financial disaster" != "Releasing on PC would be a financial disaster"