Sign in to follow this  
Drew_Da_A-hole

No new monthly..

For some reason I remember seeing the monthly had 32 days to be completed when it first showed up.  I might be wrong on that, but if that is the case then it will be tomorrow.  I rushed through my last Onslaught waves last night just in case.  Let's hope it's already in the system and we don't have to wait until vacation is over.

Seems a bit unprofessional to me that they wouldn't have this already done before the Holidays. I know it's only been 5 days but monthly is monthly.

@Roxyn quote:

Seems a bit unprofessional to me that they wouldn't have this already done before the Holidays. I know it's only been 5 days but monthly is monthly.

This confusion could all be cleared up easily with a post from Trendy saying when the PS4 will get their January 2016 monthly quest.   That is all we need...

Hey Defenders,

Well... it looks like there isn't a monthly quest...  I'm looking into the issue and it's ending up to be a much more complicated situation than I at first thought it would be.  I will update you further tomorrow, but I just wanted to make sure that you knew this was at the top of my agenda and I wasn't ignoring you all.

@TimmyTrashTier quote:

Hey Defenders,

Well... it looks like there isn't a monthly quest...  I'm looking into the issue and it's ending up to be a much more complicated situation than I at first thought it would be.  I will update you further tomorrow, but I just wanted to make sure that you knew this was at the top of my agenda and I wasn't ignoring you all.

Thanks Timmy

It's up on my client. It's called something like "No fear new year". Complete maps without subs falling, onslaught completion, and something else. Reward is some pet that I'm forgetting. Not much help, but I'm typing this from a friends house so I can't check client.

@Aheadatime quote:

It's up on my client. It's called something like "No fear new year". Complete maps without subs falling, onslaught completion, and something else. Reward is some pet that I'm forgetting. Not much help, but I'm typing this from a friends house so I can't check client.

Client? Are you on PC or PS4?

@brbupp quote:

@Aheadatime quote:

Oh wow my apologies. Didn't realize this was in the PS4 section :(

@Aheadatime quote:

@brbupp quote:

@Aheadatime quote:

Oh wow my apologies. Didn't realize this was in the PS4 section :(

You are excused :) i have said this so many times. Separate PS4 and PC forums completely.

@TimmyTrashTier quote:

Hey Defenders,

So when are you going to update us Timmy? 

@TimmyTrashTier quote:

Hey Defenders,

What thread did you update with the information about the Monthly for PS4?  I can't find it...

Still no monthly and I haven't gotten a daily in over a week. Very frustrating as I very much would like to be earning wyvern tokens so I can actually play some end game stuff. Sigh.

I play two games on PS4;  Destiny and Dungeon Defenders 2.  This monthly sh*t and no factual times for patches has pushed me too far.  [Nerd Rage!]

I'm done with this game for Ps4, temporarily or permanently...  I don't G.A.S. anymore. 

@beastly101 quote:

Show of hands here,

Who's still clinging to the hope that this is a pre-alpha problem?

Considering I just saw a patch note for steam to allow the monthly on PC -> this is a problem at a lower level and we won't see another monthly until the next patch.  This is just a guess on my part - though.

@TimmyTrashTier quote:

Hey Defenders,

update? I guess Tomorrow is always a day away in ps4 land.

@ijust1u quote:

nevermind herd it in the Devstream, wont be there till the next content update, lets hope its sometime this month!

That is what I figured the answer would eventually be.  Thanks for posting that info...