Sign in to follow this  
beastly101

Observations of bad business

Trendy you guys are walking a thin line between raping console players and providing adequate content!

Yes I know money is an issue. Yes you guys are a buisness and you need revenue but at what cost?  It feels like you are bleeding loyal console fans dry. 

I honestly wish you guys would of held off a bit before releasing dd2 on ps4.  I'm jealous of the new people who will play the polished version of dd2 and not know the struggle.

You guys are steadily taking our money but yet were plagued by game crashes, match making issues, frame rate issues, bugs, glitches.  You can't keep using the pre-alpha or alpha excuse anymore.  At this point I feel like some of us should be put on the payroll for pointing out so many obvious issues this game is having? 

You guys are using us to fix a game we already paid for and the game is supposed to be free to play!

I love you trendy but I hate what you  are doing.

Now I'm a reasonable person.  This can all be settled with a few legendary pets put in my inventory! 

Amen They didnt invent the pretty collers I would rather die then accept a bribe to covver up the crap
But they are building a buisness indeed for their kids We will be old and grey when their done or sold their game  Unbelievble bugs And what we hear is the person responseble is on vacation x)

This game to me is Angre release KICK the 1 who is unrespectfull Be so good so people will lissten
Games will look verry good cus of the graphics etc This isent a kids game no way But good luck :)

I just hope they keep up development, unlike the first one the ps3.  The ps3 just stopped and since the wife and I love playing this game we didn't want to go to PC to get all the sweet new content.  

@beastly101 quote:

I honestly wish you guys would of held off a bit before releasing dd2 on ps4.  I'm jealous of the new people who will play the polished version of dd2 and not know the struggle.

You guys are steadily taking our money but yet were plagued by game crashes, match making issues, frame rate issues, bugs, glitches.  You can't keep using the pre-alpha or alpha excuse anymore.  At this point I feel like some of us should be put on the payroll for pointing out so many obvious issues this game is having? 

Seeing as how they went through the exact same patches, I don't understand how they "don't know the struggle." They've been there.

Also, yes, the game is still in pre-alpha, so I don't understand how this is an excuse. You bought the game knowing it was in pre-alpha, so you should've known what you were signing up for.

@TUSM quote:

@beastly101 quote:

Seeing as how they went through the exact same patches, I don't understand how they "don't know the struggle." They've been there.

Also, yes, the game is still in pre-alpha, so I don't understand how this is an excuse. You bought the game knowing it was in pre-alpha, so you should've known what you were signing up for.

I'd respond with a rebuttal but I don't know what you're talking about.

Personally, you lost me when you said "Now I'm a reasonable person.  This can all be settled with a few legendary pets put in my inventory!"

The whole post turned into a grab for loot.  Sorry, but that is how the post quickly turned on you IMHO.  Yes, I paid day 2 for the game and I have seen all the bugs, crashes, etc...   I have also played enough of the game to justify the price I paid for it - easily.  I have played other games a lot less polished than this one and they were full releases not pre-alpha access.  

Lastly, and not least - NOBODY forced you to buy the game.  It was stated up front this is a pre-alpha and you are paying for early access.  Please remember that.

@pyro117 quote:

Personally, you lost me when you said "Now I'm a reasonable person.  This can all be settled with a few legendary pets put in my inventory!"

The whole post turned into a grab for loot.  Sorry, but that is how the post quickly turned on you IMHO.  Yes, I paid day 2 for the game and I have seen all the bugs, crashes, etc...   I have also played enough of the game to justify the price I paid for it - easily.  I have played other games a lot less polished than this one and they were full releases not pre-alpha access.  

Lastly, and not least - NOBODY forced you to buy the game.  It was stated up front this is a pre-alpha and you are paying for early access.  Please remember that.

The last part of my post was my way of keeping it light.  Sorry you lost your way! 

You're right though, nobody forced me to buy anything. I wanted to, because I truly love dd.  But.

..if I'm feeling buyers remorse, then somethings wrong and I will speak up.  Hey!  I truly hope I'm wrong here and these things start turning around, until then i'll keep expressing my thoughts. Wrong or right or until I feel better.

By adding that last statement for free pets - I am afraid you also lost credibility with Trendy.

I personally do not disagree with what you said up until that point.  I am also wondering about the direction of the game, how it will keep up with the PC version, and provide differences in game play.  Right now there is only 1 way I have found to run deep onslaught runs (level 30+) on nightmare IV.  

So keep expressing your opinion! 

@pyro117 quote:

By adding that last statement for free pets - I am afraid you also lost credibility with Trendy.

I personally do not disagree with what you said up until that point.  I am also wondering about the direction of the game, how it will keep up with the PC version, and provide differences in game play.  Right now there is only 1 way I have found to run deep onslaught runs (level 30+) on nightmare IV.  

So keep expressing your opinion! 

Once again you focused on the wrong thing.  You took the joke as pandering and what not.  Yet you agree with most of what I said.  I guess we'll just disagree to agree.

@Trendy!

Still waiting on those pets!

I'm gonna take over this thread with a more serious post because I'm sure a few legendary pets won't compensate with what going through. Here goes:

Trendy can't use the excuse "the game is in pre-alpha, there is going to be glitches and whatever else". The hotfix that recently came out for PS4 was a joke, they weren't even able to fix the one map only glitch... "oh just wait for a bit and all the maps should show up", I'd rather lose purposely on Gates of Dragonfall than wait without knowing how long I have to wait. But why should I lose purposely when Trendy can actually fix this? But wait, Trendy is on another vacation, so basically they think we can endure all the problems were going through, and PC are chilling with their Harbringer update. Comparing PC support to PS4 support is a joke, now here's where my next point is. 

When the hotfix "that was supposedly going to fix the issues" came out for PS4, PC had 3 hotfixes right after each other. Just goes to show the difference between PC and PS4 support. Why didn't we have another hotfix that actually fixes the issues? Trendy just released a "fail" hotfix just to shut up it's players while they're on their vacation.