Sign in to follow this  
grimmy

Dissapointed long time fan.

This game is being destroyed. DD1 was freaking amazing, unfortunately DD2 is garbage. Same game breaking bugs glitches and to top it all off the mechanics are not improving at all. Its pretty but thats about it. I cant say it enough, fix projectile towers. Ive been gone since fallout4 released and came back yesterday expecting progress. Absolutely nothing has changed. Same build different map, traps frost and walls. If this doesnt change i will not waste my time on this wrecked masterpiece. Seriously trendy, hire back the other guys, fire somebody or something because you are producing a failure. Literally no good can come from this contraption that you are attempting to sell under the guise of a once was amazing concept. You cant just slap a fancy label on a product and expect for us to consume. You are losing your gamers, have lost valuable gamers and will continue to lose your gamers. Fix this or I am out along with hundreds and thousands of unspoken and disappointed loyal to a fault fans.

933 hours. almost 1 thousand hours of my life. I havent simply dropped by to play half of the campaign and quit because it was too hard. I am probably one of the most experienced gamers currently attempting to enjoy this desecration of what once was a fantastic monument of gaming.

-Make projectile towers a viable option.

-Huntress should not be the only viable DPS

-Fix wall walking ogres

-Create other toons whose towers will facilitate cooperative builds. We will pay for that.

-ask for your art team to spend more time on outfits and charge us more.

-Make projectile towers a viable option.

Projectile towers would be easily feasible if they would just give us tower range and speed back as actual stats and not passives with small tweaks done to traps but for whatever reason they absolutely refuse to do it even after the huge Nightmare rebalance in the last update.

More time on costumes ? So 16$ isnt enough, Ur crazy.  

- In regard to projectile towers viable again YES or Like Iv mentioned before, MAke the Empower Aura Decent again

The rest you mention Yes

yea please don't charge more for costumes. I think the prices are already to high seeing as I can't use my gems for most of them.

@Chappyy quote:

yea please don't charge more for costumes. I think the prices are already to high seeing as I can't use my gems for most of them.

I think he meant the individual pieces, not the full costumes. /I might be wrong doh, lol.P

The costumes that have recently been released dont seem to have a lot of effort put into them. Typically they have 1 or no pieces that can be upgraded. I mean that if they are going to release costumes, make them amazing. Otherwise we will end up with a bunch of half-effort skins that we dont care a lot for anyways. Honestly I should have completely left out the costumes in this post because costumes are a major example of time spent in all the wrong areas. The games needs an overhaul, not a facelift.  Working on improving costumes right now would be like taking your car to the wash instead of the mechanic because it is blowing dense black smoke and has only 3 tires.