We need patches rly fast the game is hitting a wall once u grind on nm 4 liferoot. whn u gt ur first toon to 850 ipwr thn its a piece of cake fr the resto of ur toons. atm i gt 7 toons on 860+ ipwr nd i dont know wht else to do, we really need to catch up to pc cause the pc version is awesome frm every aspect of the game 

I have a huge question. In the game I couldn't finish my campaign because it keeps showing the first map when i've done it many times and I still can't move forward on to do my other maps, but when it does work i continue the campaign then take a break then restart my game wanting to play again and it brings back to to the first map again.if Anyone could help out would mean a lot! <3 Cheers

@Strawhatluffy quote:

We need patches rly fast the game is hitting a wall once u grind on nm 4 liferoot. whn u gt ur first toon to 850 ipwr thn its a piece of cake fr the resto of ur toons. atm i gt 7 toons on 860+ ipwr nd i dont know wht else to do, we really need to catch up to pc cause the pc version is awesome frm every aspect of the game 

They all said they were on vaca till the new year and then back to work.

@KmanKevin quote:

I have a huge question. In the game I couldn't finish my campaign because it keeps showing the first map when i've done it many times and I still can't move forward on to do my other maps, but when it does work i continue the campaign then take a break then restart my game wanting to play again and it brings back to to the first map again.if Anyone could help out would mean a lot! <3 Cheers

This is a very common bug we have been dealing wit for a very long time now. U didnt lose progress, u jus gotta "play" the first map real quick and i use "" cuz i just put it to hard and lose on purpose. Takes waaaaaaaaay less time, fixes it till next game relog, and that map has crap xp/gear ne way.

@Mysticwriter612 quote:

@Strawhatluffy quote:

@KmanKevin quote:

This is a very common bug we have been dealing wit for a very long time now. U didnt lose progress, u jus gotta "play" the first map real quick and i use "" cuz i just put it to hard and lose on purpose. Takes waaaaaaaaay less time, fixes it till next game relog, and that map has crap xp/gear ne way.

But Im new to the PS4 DD2 right now. My brother got it yesterday. I play on PC but its really annoying having to redu that map serveral times

@KmanKevin quote:

@Mysticwriter612 quote:

@Strawhatluffy quote:

@KmanKevin quote:

But Im new to the PS4 DD2 right now. My brother got it yesterday. I play on PC but its really annoying having to redu that map serveral times

Whether your new or old doesnt matter lol. I was just informing u how i get around it when it happens. They wont b fixing it till after the new year, so id get used to jus losing it on purpose. Some ppl can reload game but that never works for me. Losing on purpose fixes it 100% of the time (for that session) whereas reloading game still gives the chance itll happen agaian and again.

I miss pre aplha verrry much Ive done the first map cus a this 180 times
I joined som1 We wanne loos people know that Called me retarted gay I cursed back x)

Banned ..

If you have two PS4 controllers use another account to split screen. I've used a second character to get past the bug where you can't see LIferoot, and Wyverns Den. 

Also for the original, there's people like me that have been Nm4 for weeks now in my case around 2 and a half weeks.

What are your barricades at? What are your traps at? What's your frosty power?, 4 legendary pets maxed? ect

My apprentice is on 4,1k dp with all frosty passive gear. my squire has a 380k barrier as tier 1 my dps huntress is at 11k hero dmg 3,6k ap nd  all my toons r like tht maxed out 

@Strawhatluffy quote:

My apprentice is on 4,1k dp with all frosty passive gear. my squire has a 380k barrier as tier 1 my dps huntress is at 11k hero dmg 3,6k ap nd  all my toons r like tht maxed out 

That's no where near the max for any of those.

@Goobly quote:

@Strawhatluffy quote:

That's no where near the max for any of those.

Well m8 given the loot system  drops, my toons r very gd, cause the loot drops r bs nd we r a couple of patches behind of pc so yh ik thts nt near the maximum