Best meele monk wep?

i think it is a perfect E-spear that beats out a perfect monk wrench but not certain also not many people want to farm e spears since CD is terrible and annoying where sky city is much nicer.

Two strong candidates are already mentioned but you could also add the quietus from Moonbase. This is arguably even easier to acquire than the Monk Wrench from Sky City as the maps take under half the time and it has no boss. In addition the quietus has usually very favorable stats in comparison with the two mentioned weapons. On the other hand the damage on the eternian spear is hard to compare with the damage of the quietus. My quietus has about 60^ more upgrades and is ultimate ++, which means higher dmg/up, and yet the e-spear outdoes the damage of the quietus. But as mentioned the stats on the quietus are 450 - 500 in hero hp, hero dmg, and ab2, which I chose over the minimal increase in weapon damage.

yes quertius would be up there but if we are talking all of the items are perfect and you have the time to farm for a perfect one of each i feel that the e-spear will still be better than both though it is much harder to get which is the main benifit that the quertius has. and the monk wrench is always a solid option. though in my opinion the e-spear is better also that thing looks insane.