Sign in to follow this  
oliwaltony

Merry christmas everybody :D [Prizes Revealed!]

Alright. So with some headache since there was alot of people participating aha (thanks everybody, I love that there was so many participation :D) I've made one mistake by don't taking into consideration the request of a gift of barz743 , since I checked the achievements too quickly and tought I saw something suspicious, but then I re-checked it this morning and saw it was my mistake and it was all possible. So I gave him his 2-2's gift, and gave the 2-1's remaining to kirby, since he took 2-2's because of my mistake, and that it was the last gift remaining (litterally the last gift to be asked by multiple of you, but I only have 46 prizes to distribute :/) So I hope it will be understanding by you guys, and that after all, it's christmas ^^ So merry christmas, and happy new year :D I'll post the list of what's inside your gift soon, so stay tune! 

Sweet.

A Christmas miracle

Peace and extra Turkey to all Defenders.

See you online soon Oli

Thx y'all

Thank you so much Oli, I can't believe this amazing gift you have organised so well. I am online now (just came back after a xmas party to be reuinited with the kids and family I havent seen in 3 years and that was for me the greatest gift of all) so when you see me online, pm me and I can also give you (finally) the 100 bil for the other contest.

Congratz to the other winners and god bless, yes I am that happy today !!

@xDragneelZ quote:

aww shucks i missed out didnt i xD

I am sure there will be more giveaways and there will be for certain more events, you will get pretty cool stuff from these events as well, just watchout for any news regarding planned events ;)

@kashifamaan quote:

so oli when would I get my gift then

When I'll be online in the same times as you :P  I'm happy to give these gifts to people for christmas, but I do have a personnal life too, and today is christmas so I'm not online right now :P 

@kashifamaan quote:

oli are you busy at then moment

I was at the hospital cuz of a major problem with my neck. Currently I've been stopped of work, I can't drive by myself nor do anything by myself. So I'm at my grandmah house and have to rest till my neck get better. So I wont log in as often, since being in front of a computer hurt my neck right now. That's why I use my cellphone right now. 

@oliwaltony quote:

@kashifamaan quote:

oli are you busy at then moment

I was at the hospital cuz of a major problem with my neck. Currently I've been stopped of work, I can't drive by myself nor do anything by myself. So I'm at my grandmah house and have to rest till my neck get better. So I wont log in as often, since being in front of a computer hurt my neck right now. That's why I use my cellphone right now. 

Get better soon mate!

Alright guys! Thanks alot for the kind toughts :) I'm kinda better right now, I'm now back to my appartment and my neck is kinda better, but still hurt, anyway I'll jump at some point tomorrow probably, but not for long since I have stuff to do in my appartment since I left for a long time. Hope you guys all got a nice new year party, and a really good christmas, I'll restart distributing the gifts mostly in the upcoming week. 

I'm to late to enter I gues? >.<

If not.. my steam name is Dimdra