Armor Cleanser Bow

My 4/4 golden aquiniann isn't very jelly at all.

Anyways, incursion-specific weapons should be 100% chance to drop, like the flamethrower sword.

@roboticaust quote:

@gigazelle quote:

Just wish I could find one ;_; They seem to be the holy grails of bows nowadays, especially ones with 4/s.

Yeah hers makes me jelly, especially after how many runs I've done trying to get those 3 special weapons.  She loves to mess around with people in our groups though... "OH! I just found a bow with burst 4/s, 50 more hd and 2% more hero crit chance.  Should I use it instead?" then when they answer 'yes' she goes "Naw, my bow is better" lol

ROFLOL

I just got my 4/s!  yay!  I lost track of the number of runs after 400 something...  But, here is a collection of 1/s, 2/s.  RNG really hated me on this one.   Now onto trying to get an elemental 4/s...  Weeeee!

Capture5.jpg

I'm so glad to be there. I remember when you said, "I can finally quit this game." 

@sgof quote:

I just got my 4/s!  yay!  I lost track of the number of runs after 400 something...  But, here is a collection of 1/s, 2/s.  RNG really hated me on this one.   Now onto trying to get an elemental 4/s...  Weeeee!

I was glad you were there too Keyy! 

Maybe you are my good luck charm. :)  All I know is that I have been the good luck charm for my friends as they were getting multiple 4/s AC's with me around.  

Can't quit yet!  I need an elemental AC.  This non-elemental's projectile looks like it's shooting bubbles.  It's quite underwhelming, and just dosen't look cool!