Sign in to follow this  
oliwaltony

Oliwaltony's lottery (win a Vamp's Delight) WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

Hi guys! Some of you might know that couple of months ago, an old event host named siimon_sama gave me all his extra event item, and I already made one lottery, along with one event, and I donated some halloween stuff to one of april's event even before siimon gave me all his extras. So in total I've donated 7 aladdin's wishes, 6 admiral djinns, 2 mana masters, 2 howling werewolfs, 1 pumpkins staff and one boneyard blade. But this time, the prize will be a Vamp's Delight!!!!

The last lottery prize was an aladdin's wish, and Mashka won it!

All you have to do to participate is to buy ticket(s), wich grant you 1% chance of winning per ticket. 

The rules are simple: I will collect 1000B mana, so every 10B mana you give is like a lottery ticket you buy that give you 1% of chance to win it. Exemple: you give 100B, you have 10% chance of winning the vamp's! Imma close the lottery and use random generator to choose the winner when 1000B mana will be reached or in one week from now (December 25th (CHRISTMAS :D)) if I've collected at least 600B (60% of the tickets). In the case 600B mana isn't reeached after one week, I will extand the lottery by one more week! There will be only one winner of a vamp's delight. So enter only if you agree that mana wont be replaced even you doesn't get the Vamps. The goal of this is to get everybody a chance to get a vamp's delight for cheap, since mana is affordable for everybody. Have fun, and may the chance be with you! 

Updated rule: There will also be 2 sided prizes of 100B each. So actually you could win 100B by entering with 10B!

And the winner of the vamp's delight is..........

rNNERDU.jpg

Madawk!!!! with his ticket [[10047,hashtags]] !!!

For the 2 100B sides prizes, the winners are:

(fO.O)f with his ticket #4

and

Ashwolf with his ticket #9

Thanks everybody for participating, don't forget to claim you prizes!!

Veeto : 10 tickets (PAID)

(fo.o)f : 10 tickets (PAID)

Ashwolf : 15 tickets (PAID)

[Ger] Michili : 5 tickets (PAID)

Madawk : 60 tickets (PAID)

The last 50 tickets went to madawk who bought them since the people who reserved them didnt showed up to pay their reserved tickets. This will close the lottery for good, and Imma make the draw hyper soon and post the winner!

Tickets left: 0

Steam name: xInfinityx, link to steam profile is on my forums

how many lottery tickets you want to buy: 50? If you will accept my 500bil mana.

@Ultii quote:

how many lottery tickets you want to buy: 50? If you will accept my 500bil mana.

Since its a big ammount, just wanting to know if you currently haves it? I ask cause on the last lottery someone bought 40 tickets (400B mana) and he hadn't the mana in hands, he farmed it all the way in like 2 weeks, but in these 2 weeks, people were waiting to know who was the winner, and I make the draw once the mana is collected, so yeah, if you have it in hands right now its all okay. If not then consider buying a lil less? :) Hope I answered well, I'll wait for your answer to add your tickets to the reserved tickets list

@oliwaltony quote:

@Ultii quote:

Since its a big ammount, just wanting to know if you currently haves it? I ask cause on the last lottery someone bought 40 tickets (400B mana) and he hadn't the mana in hands, he farmed it all the way in like 2 weeks, but in these 2 weeks, people were waiting to know who was the winner, and I make the draw once the mana is collected, so yeah, if you have it in hands right now its all okay. If not then consider buying a lil less? :) Hope I answered well, I'll wait for your answer to add your tickets to the reserved tickets list

I do have it all right now.

Alright, so My own steam page is linked to my profile, just contact me whenever you ready to pay your tickets, I'll draw a winner when I'll have collected all the mana ^^

@LiquidLuck quote:

Probably should have limited the number of tickets per person. Seems like they're all sold out now cuz someone was being greedy.

I'll take this into consideration on the next lottery, but I hadnt fixed any limits because on the last lottery its took a good 3-4 weeks before selling all 100 tickets and collect all the mana. I never tought it was going to sell that fast to be honnest. The last lottery after like a week had only about 50-60 ticket reserved. This one sold out in less than an hour, so I'll take that into consideration for the next lottery and I'll put a limit of ticket per person.

@oliwaltony quote:

@LiquidLuck quote:

Probably should have limited the number of tickets per person. Seems like they're all sold out now cuz someone was being greedy.

I'll take this into consideration on the next lottery, but I hadnt fixed any limits because on the last lottery its took a good 3-4 weeks before selling all 100 tickets and collect all the mana. I never tought it was going to sell that fast to be honnest. The last lottery after like a week had only about 50-60 ticket reserved. This one sold out in less than an hour, so I'll take that into consideration for the next lottery and I'll put a limit of ticket per person.

Ah, I see. Makes sense. Thanks for doing these lotteries :) Good luck to all who entered!

@oliwaltony quote:

@LiquidLuck quote:

With pirate invasion giving very easy mana, almost everybody has a huge amount of mana.

Liquid you want 5 tickets from me? I just entered for the fun. If you say yes I still have 5 tickets. Lemme know.

@Veetoo quote:

Liquid you want 5 tickets from me? I just entered for the fun. If you say yes I still have 5 tickets. Lemme know.

It's alright :) It wouldn't feel right taking someone's tickets. Bad lottery karma! Thank you though.

Bump! I've been sick for 4 days in a row, so I didnt got alot of time to collect mana, so just let me know when you can trade. my steam is linked

@[Ger] Michili quote:

just wanted to remember on this thread and whats with prices/payment?

Sure, just came back home yesterday after a week of convalescence, and I still have to catch up with 2 person for their paiements. Its was all meant to be faster then this, but everything happenned in same time in my life (Got really sick and then got a problem with my neck) So I wasn't online this past week. I'm sorry about this, and I'll try to collect everything the faster I can to make the draw and to give the prize :)

@oliwaltony quote:

@[Ger] Michili quote:

just wanted to remember on this thread and whats with prices/payment?

Sure, just came back home yesterday after a week of convalescence, and I still have to catch up with 2 person for their paiements. Its was all meant to be faster then this, but everything happenned in same time in my life (Got really sick and then got a problem with my neck) So I wasn't online this past week. I'm sorry about this, and I'll try to collect everything the faster I can to make the draw and to give the prize :)

It wasnt to blame you, just wondered about that much time between last post, or if winner already was choosen and i just didnt expected it ^^ 

Happy new year all :P