Sign in to follow this  
iamisom

[Early Access] Hotfix 9.3 Notes and Discussion

Hotfix 9.3 includes loot changes based on your Loot V2 feedback! Here are the notes:

Loot Changes

• Armor and Relics no longer generate mixed defense/hero stat combinations.

• For example, Defense Power will always be found with Defense Health or Defense Crit Chance.

• Similarly, Hero Damage will always be found with Ability Power, Hero Crit Chance, or Hero Health.

• The one exception to this is Defense Health + Hero Health for Hearty Blockade builds.

• Defense-focused passives will only generate on items that have at least one Defense stat.

• For example, you’ll only see Tripwire or Vector Corrector on items with Defense Power, Defense Crit Damage, or Defense Health.

• The exception to this is Build passives, which are still randomly assigned. Build passives will be addressed in a future patch.

• Hero-focused passives will only generate on items that have at least one Hero stat.

• Like the above, this means an item must have Hero Damage, Ability Power, Hero Crit Damage, or Hero Health to see, for example, the Channel passive.

• The exception to this is Weapons as the Hero Damage on weapons is ignored when determining passives.

• Elemental Damage is considered a Hero stat.

• Build Passives are the exception here again.

• iPWR 231+ items now require Hero Level 50 (was level 46).

• Added Iron Core, Tripwire, Amped Up and Pyromania passives to Weapons and Tripwire passive to Relics.

• This is to help ensure Legendary non-build weapons with Defense stats will generate with a full complement of Defense-focused passives.

• Tripwire was added to relics to maintain parity between the basic passives amongst all heroes (it was available on weapons already, but not on relics).

War Cache Refresh and Fixes

• The War Cache will now roll a galactic weapon based on the hero that opens the cache and not the hero that you first login with. The weapon will generate based on the iPWR and the hero class you have out. (Note:  It’s not a 100% guarantee that the galactic weapon will be for your hero class.)

• The War Cache has been refreshed! Join the Steam Group to make these weapons become permanent drops in the game!

Bug Fixes

• Fixed the targeting issues with the Frostbite Tower.

• Fixed two server crash issues.

Note About Difficulty

• Thanks to everyone for sharing your feedback about the current endgame difficulty. We’re going to continue to tweak difficulty balance based on player feedback and data.

Note About Difficulty

• Thanks to everyone for sharing your feedback about the current endgame difficulty. We’re going to continue to tweak difficulty balance based on player feedback and data.
does that mean difficulty is already lowerd or does that mean it is comeing in an upcomeing patch?

@ZielkE quote:

Note About Difficulty

does that mean difficulty is already lowerd or does that mean it is comeing in an upcomeing patch?

It wasn't adjusted in this patch. We're going to continue to look at our data and player feedback and make further adjustments from there. Balance is constantly shifting beast, as players have seen us adjust it numerous times over our past updates and hotfixes. :)

thanks for that fast respond, iam kinde new to the forum so i havent read alot (also to the game) but i opend already a threat because of the difficulty, in short for me it is actually impossible to do nm1, just sometimes with luck. would be awsome if that balance can come quickly^^ thanks again for that fast respnd

I like that NM4 is harder, but mobs shouldn't do more dmg against the players. That's just indirectly nerfing the Squire class. Bonus dmg against player's defenses is fine right now.

With the Frosty fix, I feel like the damage as it is is at least now manageable. I don't feel like I'm beating my head against a brick wall quite as much. I think the frosty bug was making it seem much harder than it was intended to be. Now nm4 incursion is at least doable, even if difficult, and I don't mind a little difficulty.

well maybe its me suck at this game but i am 353 ipwr and cant do nm2 the first level and nm1 mostly only completeable with luck :/

edit: it wasnt a problem before patch 9.0

@dwade123 quote:

I like that NM4 is harder, but mobs shouldn't do more dmg against the players. That's just indirectly nerfing the Squire class. Bonus dmg against player's defenses is fine right now.

If we are being real here, this issue needs a serious table talk and addressed on Trendys end.  I strongly believe enemies are ridiculously overpowered in their damage to players nm3 and above, but are where they should be on defenses.  Their levels prepatched basically phased out monk from being able to do much of anything and pidgeonholed squire into a tank build to be viable.  If the numbers were adjusted, monk and dps squire could potentially see play at higher tiers of play.  The tank squire should be able to withstand damage successfully, not soak it up for a few seconds then crap themselves.  Tank monk should be able to withstand damage except on extremes such as ogre stomps, boss aoe swings, etc; not crumble at the first spearchucker to peg em.  Dps builds of both classes should be able to hold their own but with caution.  I get squishy ranged dps deserve to die to everything at these tiers, no complaints there.  But everything else suffers at the current levels.

Honestly would be happier with broken frosties and playverse actually fixed since it was broken big time with harbinger patch.  Just my two cents.

It seems that Harbringer loot doesn't match hero/tower passives with hero/tower stats yet. Generates useless items. You can get tower Habringer passive on otherwise hero DPS drop.