Item passive megathread

Alright, since there's no information on this currently circulating in one spot i'm gonna do what I did with poison tips and compile all the data about passives into one giant thread. Will need a lot of help on this one guys! I figured the best way to do this would be to make a publicly available spreadsheet that anyone can edit (for now) just so we can mass as much data as possible. Maybe we could even get some help from trendy on this one but I guess they're super busy at the moment so we gotta do it ourselves.

Here is the link: click me.

So I'm going to sleep right now but I set out somewhat of a baseline for people to work with, look forward to seeing what people are able to come up with.

Just some guidelines to make this easier:

1. Only add the max possible value (if known) for a passive.
  2. TBC

To do list:

1. Add a comprehensive description of every passive somewhere in the spread
  2. Add a comprehensive build descriptions for every build currently in the game
  3. Add a changelog or something
  4. Add calculators for things like total frosty power dp buff etc
  5. TBC

@Doctor_neo quote:

Added the one stat  I could remember,
I will verify my passives when I get home :)

Thanks, I forgot to add that one earlier, the ones I really want to get nailed down are things like total tripwire % etc. 

@dreamanime quote:

Important is to know on which items the passiv can appear.

Yeah thats why I'm making this so that people can start to use it to figure out builds to look for when farming items, it's no good upgrading something to max and then finding out you're missing 1% of tripwire or something

This is far from complete or accurate, but it has potential.  Even the old wiki pre-patch was off on a few things.  Would love to see a complete and fully accurate passive list compiled in an easy to take in manner like this and have it posted somewhere easily accessible to all like you have done here.  WIth that said, I am not a huge fan of open edit on the subject.  I'd rather a small group of nerds figure it out, get it put together and close it off from tinkering.  If such a list did exist, I may even be tempted to build a small gear calculator program instead of doing this through spreadsheets alone.