Nice finds, 746 base ipow

Despite the still really bad loots, sometimes some drops are nice. (though you find less somehow compared to before the loot change). So what you guys got? In the last days i got these 2 and one of them was not even from a map. That is kinda sad, because ... i didn't found any good stuff yet T.T. So please share some good one to raise the hope at last abit, gobu.

Here my bow from the goblin santa~ A neat 746 ipow, sadly even with all the high passivs on it, it's not really good. The funny part on it is, no special ... passiv on it. I might enchant it just for fun :_D. Anyone having a higher one? Like a builder one ... :_)?

746.jpg

And here someone mentioned AP/Crit would make a good combo for some damage dealer apps? Nearly a perfect helm... the only good item ... i belive i got so far. Even with supercon and channel on it!

helm.jpg

Nope, I logged onto a level 41 apprentice, and when I swapped to my level 50, upon checking the tree it was a low level apprentice weapon.

Hopefully once they fix the issues, those of us shafted by this bug, will be compensated in some way.

Yeah I heard they patched it so you could get actual good weapons but unfortunately I logged out on my squire so I also got totally shafted :< I trust trendy will fix that though, they already said they will :)

Oha didn't knew it depended on which char you log in with. I logged kinda in with the lowest i had some 650ipow. Switched then my items to my best i could get around 736 and then opened the tree. 

But yeah hopefull they will do something. But you guys didn't found anything good the last 2 days?

@dreamanime quote:

Oha didn't knew it depended on which char you log in with. I logged kinda in with the lowest i had some 650ipow. Switched then my items to my best i could get around 736 and then opened the tree. 

But yeah hopefull they will do something. But you guys didn't found anything good the last 2 days?

I started a new character fresh to play through the game as I would without assistance from my 650ish characters. 

Leveling is actually quite fun now, and the gear wasn't too terrible, at least that's been the case thus far. I'll report findings as my friends and I progress our new characters into nightmare tonight or so, but hopefully it's not nearly as bad as most are saying.

We'll see ;)

@Tristaris quote:

I started a new character fresh to play through the game as I would without assistance from my 650ish characters. 

Leveling is actually quite fun now, and the gear wasn't too terrible, at least that's been the case thus far. I'll report findings as my friends and I progress our new characters into nightmare tonight or so, but hopefully it's not nearly as bad as most are saying.

We'll see ;)

I can see that lvling actually is good now =). At last if you don't *cough* abuse the new way to get really fast xp. 

For the gear it's hard to say, overall gear might be good. But at end game it's not so from what i can see the last 2 days. Did a few nm4 solo runs and mp runs and the new map. I had a few times an ogre dropping me 2 green and one blue. =) Out of a run i could get 1-2 legends with luck and these were mostly not useable duo to not right stat combinations.  Meh i am in dire need of seeing some nice stuff.

Nah, we've been leveling as intended for the most part. Being able to mostly build maps far above our intended ilvl, and it was mostly tough, but nothing impossible. I commend Trendy for that for sure.

I could see how less drops coupled with poor RNG at times will be really disheartening though. 

Hopefully Trendy realizes nerfing drops significantly, and legendary armor being really rare (coupled with it still rolling badly, would leave a bad taste in a lot of folks mouths...)