Sign in to follow this  
PandaKiller

Team dragged to tower on End Game Onslaught Nightmare 4 on round 14 for no reason.

My team had been playing End Game Onslaught Nightmare 4 for 3 hours and had finally made it to round 14.  I needed to run to the tower and grab something. When I did this my teammates selected to stay in match so I could rejoin.  Not only did it also drag them to the tower it also took all the loot that was still on the ground and didn't place any of it in our temporary item bags.  Which were empty prior to starting the match.  So all the progress we had made has been lost.  I was not the party leader,

My friends became furious with me and now have kicked me from their friends list even though Trendy's coding caused the problem.  I know the game is still being worked on yet this is INSANE! 

Has anyone else seen something like this?

@PandaKiller quote:

My team had been playing End Game Onslaught Nightmare 4 for 3 hours and had finally made it to round 14.  I needed to run to the tower and grab something. When I did this my teammates selected to stay in match so I could rejoin.  Not only did it also drag them to the tower it also took all the loot that was still on the ground and didn't place any of it in our temporary item bags.  Which were empty prior to starting the match.  So all the progress we had made has been lost.  I was not the party leader,

My friends became furious with me and now have kicked me from their friends list even though Trendy's coding caused the problem.  I know the game is still being worked on yet this is INSANE! 

Has anyone else seen something like this?

yes it has happend to me to a good tip just rush and pick up anything as it drops that i learned the hard way

Even better tip:

Before exiting to tavern, first choose option "leave party" Then when you leave game your buddies arent dragged with you because you wont be partied with them.

There should have been a prompt asking if they wanted to come with or askin u if u wanted to take them, somethin on those lines. Not sure why it didnt pop up it always does for me? 

Okay, I only just about understood what you meant now. Tower = Tavern, please don't get these two confused. I thought he meant he ran to a tower in game and left when he was at the tower and when he said it dragged them back to tower with him, I thought they magically glitched to that point in the map:D. This goes to show, never interpret other meanings of words. But I think he got the tower phrase from Destiny :D 

Team m8 left and i get dragged with him .. This what you mean? Just started happening

But where are you guys? I never see people play nightmare 3/4 

If it drags you out, it usually means the game crashed. If the leader leaves, it should ask if you want to join them or they actually sent you an invite to leave with them