Sign in to follow this  
PandaKiller

Team lost all progress on End Game Onslaught Nightmare 4 on round 14

My team had been playing End Game Onslaught Nightmare 4 for 3 hours and had finally made it to round 14.  I needed to run to the tower and grab something. When I did this my teammates selected to stay in match so I could rejoin.  Not only did it also drag them to the tower it also took all the loot that was still on the ground and didn't place any of it in our temporary item bags.  Which were empty prior to starting the match.  So all the progress we had made has been lost.  I was not party leader when this happened.

My friends became furious with me and now have kicked me from their friends list even though your coding caused the problem.  I know the game is still being worked on yet this is INSANE!  Can anything be done to compensate my friends for at least the chance to get a golden egg?  This happened on12/16/15 at around 1:40 PST.  This happened on the PS4.

I'm assuming you are talking about the tavern when you say tower? 

Fact is your "friends" are clearly immature ***s so it's probably all for the best. 

Towers losing stats when the builder leaves has been in this game since before foundation patch 1. Most people don't know I guess.  The pop up message that comes up when some one leaves isn't clear either, they probably just clicked the wrong thing, I've seen people do it before. "some one is leaving your party, stay together, stay in match"