Sign in to follow this  
iamisom

[Early Access] Hotfix 9.1 Notes and Discussion

Hotfix 9.1 is now live! Here are the notes:

Bug Fixes

• Fixed an issue where the Frostbite Tower would not freeze enemies.

• Fixed an issue where certain pet abilities were unintentionally causing the Harbinger to slow down.

• Fixed an issue that would happen with the Harbinger when a player blocks his way near the cannon.

• Fixed an issue where the Harbinger could fall through the world by triggering the Build Phase at a very specific time.

• Fixed an issue where players were able to build Flamethrower Towers in the Harbinger’s arena.

• Fixed an issue where the Harbinger would not have any walking animations.

Thank you for all of the feedback you’re sharing on the latest update. We're reading everything and taking down notes. Thanks for helping us make improvements to the game while we're in Early Access!

Love,

The Trendy Team

@iamisom quote:

Thank you for all of the feedback you’re sharing on the latest update. We're reading everything and taking down notes. Thanks for helping us make improvements to the game while we're in Early Access!

Love,

The Trendy Team

taking down notes  is not the thing you guys should be doing right now i rather have a Q&A what you guys are gonna do next ...     or why certain things were done or even playtested before thrown on the live server  cause u cant tell me you soloed nm4     if u did i would like too see it with a vid and not some  overpowerd geared char ....  with new passives  

for example the gap to nm3 too 4 is rather big now  bigger then it was before