SO basically every late game player got screwed by this patch?

so much frustrations about this patch

Trendy always said that they dont wanna wipe gear of characters and respect the late game players, but i feel with every patch they just dissappoint those players, ALWAYS.... I will try to pick up the game again, but not sure how long i can enjoy the game if these stuff keeps happening over and over again. Yes its alpha, but really... it gets annoying

No, we won't wipe gear again. We "only" nerfed the passives on gear you had, it's not a wipe.

yes they didnt do that, but you have to recollect a set again cause the passives are spread now among your gear, so your current gear is kinda wiped, and not "viable" anymore. many people have to farm again for, pyromania, volatile schematics, tripwire and so on. feels like a wipe to me, and getting the perfect items was already a pain in the ass

Yes, every late game player got screwed. Trendy just gave a big middle finger to their player base for some reason. I haven't figured out why yet.

If they would have dealt with the legacy gear back in the day then less people would have to suffer in order to fix the gear.

@Chappyy quote:

If they would have dealt with the legacy gear back in the day then less people would have to suffer in order to fix the gear.

Actually, now that you mention it, people with legacy gear did not get as screwed over as everyone else if they did end up doing what iamisom said they were going to do with legacy gear. I'm pretty sure he said they were only going to clamp the max values so if someone had like 100% frosty power with legacy gear it would just be capped at 50%, for example. But my non-legacy gear is all complete garbage now after i spent all of my gold max enchanting it a couple weeks ago. Now I have nothing. No gold and no gear to show for it. If this was their plan all along it should have just been a full wipe.

The game is still in testing and you guys still find ways to cry, no matter what. Wah wah you lost your perfect gear, what is the point of playing if you aren't going to farm more? The-game-is-still-being-changed. Stop whining, play the game, or play a game that isn't in testing still. 

The patch was a good change and in sense a buff to late game mechanic, lots more diversity to builds now and yes you have to re farm gear but thats part of the game, we were farming anyways. Everyone is salty because we were rolled back and originally i was partly salty but i have come to realize the patch is a good thing and trendy did a great job with this.