WT* is this for **** ?

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=576281621

like what the *** the first item i picked up

after playing 2 maps the loot is fking worse then it was before update and incursion is twice as hard with twice the less pay off like what the actual ***

lol

I noticed the hero stats and defense stat mixups too.  Of 16 gear drops, 3 of them mix up hero and defense stats (Dcrit + Hcrit and Dcrit + AP and DP + HD)

thought we'd be done with this but I guess not

il keep the updates coming what a masterfull update look at this gem of an item http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197987114632/screenshot/396678672104658797

Yeah I've found some pretty bad items, but it's not nearly as bad as it used to be. 

Not every item can have perfectly rolled stats, and there is going to have to be *** at times. 

Yeah, but with the lower amount of loot dropping isn't there a good chance that we haven't actually increased the rate of usable gear coming at us? 

Isn't this a placebo "Fix"?  That is, it didn't fix anything functionally

Because to me it really feels like that.  Especially since every item has important passives now so legendary gear is that much more important

Oh yeah, I definitely won't argue there, [[82743,users]]! 

I don't understand some of the changes at times, they've bounced back and forth quite a lot at times. Buff something to an extreme, then nerf it into oblivion later, and have a hard time hitting that mark at times it seems.

It's early for me to really talk too much about it, and will have a more thought out opinion (and probably a change of mind if it's really that bad) in a day or two when I've dumped more hours into the patch.

well ive played some maps now, and the only really bad thing of loot v2 i found were herthy blockade always in addition to defense power/crit

maybe i was just lucky with everything else but 12/12 herthy blockades had defense power/crit except hero health

I am honestly not much impressed by the loot v2 change yet too.

But further testing required, maybe the drops today were all just unlucky.