Sign in to follow this  
bigbear98

OS X Development

I recently download Dungeon Defenders and tried to play it with some friends, and we could not get the OS X version and Windows version to cooperate. I've tried searching the site, but I can't seem to find any specific information about how to assist with game development. Specifically, I would like to help with development for OS X and Linux.

My main question is, how do you go about helping with the CDT development?

The reason you are having trouble is because the game versions are different. OSX and Linux have not recieved either of the new updates yet.

That's not an area where you can help unfortunately, because we don't create the builds, we create the content that goes into them. Trendy still has to create the builds, and the problem with mac and linux is that the people with the knowledge to do it are tied up e.g. drowned in other work.  We are hoping that it will happen but we can not make any promises or give a timeline, because we don't have any control over it.

We'd certainly love to have you however if you have other ways you'd like to contribute, I would send Ddace a PM.