[BUG] Frosty towers dont give buff damage.

My gear not really best and now i cant finish 1st wave of liferoot NM4 without frosty damage buff on traps. At the start of the round it work ok, but then, they just miss their beam animation and dont give any damage buff on traps. Maybe 2 of 9 continue work. The mob freeze is count, but it actually dont freeze and dont give any defence power buff. FIX IT PLEASE!

Yea it keeps happening to me on waves 3 and 5.... A lot of time patches have bugs this one is certainly a annoying one

Bump

Thread title is a little misleading btw. The frost towers still apply frosty power when the frost towers actually shoot. The bug is frost towers not actually shooting 80% of the time and also when they do shoot they wont freeze enemies if you have the sphere on.

it is really frustrating, i cant play the game for the 3rd day, cuz its not just little buggy, this bug break the game for builders.

mine always shoot since patch... however snowstorm and freeze sphere arent working as intended.  hard to check if frosty power is working if nothing gets frozen