Lockbox items never showing in inventory

Hello,This is for the PS4. So I bought a key and opened a lockbox a couple of weeks and they said I received a "students robe" for the apprentice. I went searching for it (I found it was supposed to be in costumes) but it NEVER showed. Next day I had my key back like it never happened. Today I used that key to open a different chest and got the "battle helm" to which I cannot find in my inventory at all, even after game reset. I "opened" it from my items page and it confirmed receiving but is not under helmets or costumes. Help?! I spent the 9 wyvern tokens on this to avail. Any guidance?

• 6 years later...

I've been using Lockboxes for several months now and I've never had a problem with them not showing in inventory. I think the only time this will happen is if you're playing on a server that doesn't allow them, but even then, you'll still be able to use your lockbox items. I have hired  assignment writing services to highlight reason why this is so important is because we're getting so many new players who don't understand how to use or get rid of their lockbox items.