Sign in to follow this  
iamisom

Questions for Devstream 49, January 8th at 5PM EST

Have a question for Trendy? Ask away in this thread, and we'll do our best to answer them on the Devstream on Friday, January 8th at 5PM EST. Please follow the format below. We will select 5-10 long-form questions and as many lightning round questions as we can to answer on the Devstream.

Format:

Two questions that you would like to get a longer answer on. As many questions as you would like to get a yes/no on. Please mark these as "Lightning" at the beginning of the question. (For example, "Lightning:  Are you my mother?")

Questions:

1: Will the War Cache stack if the Steam Group community unlocks the next prize?

2: When exactly will the War Cache expire? (Would like to know how much time I have to increase my iPWR.)

X: Can I have some Squire Boxers Emoji_Squire.png ?

XX: Why aren't Squire Boxers an emote?

XXX: Do you know how awesome you are?

XXXX: Are you glad the first questions are not about the bugs in the Awakening update?

Thanks for your time and effort into this game. I really enjoy it!

When can we expect ps4 to get CU2? 

Will ps4 get a partial wipe? 

Are there plans to allow the ps4 and PC players to play together? (Similar to final fantasy 14) 

-can we get skittles hamster pets in the future

-are there plans to implement the character pets like dd1?

Question 1: An ideas on when your going to implement that system you mentioned about seeing what maps players were currently playing?  So we know where to join if we wanna play with others.

Question 2:How the passives have been distributed in the new patch seems to have caused an uproar, as it seems to pigeon hole the classes,  In the future as you release new passives its going to make items next to impossible to find like it was prior to the patch IMO.  Are you going to change how it is or should we start farming for our 3% upgrades. 

(EDIT)Lightning :

1.Gonna change how Premium Pets are purchased?

2.Are the Galactic weapons gonna get their own Passives?(Mine seem to be Halloween passives)

3.Any new passives/Ubers gonna be released in the next 2 months 

4.Is there a possiblity of items showing in the steam marketplace?

Good job on the maps and new weapons, I enjoyed the snow reskin also.

Regards D

When will other offensive towers be on par with traps and frosty combo? All it takes is raise the base dmg and probably some new sphere.

Question 1: How do the release dates for PC and PS4 compare? Does trendy plan on releases the game on separate dates for both platforms, or holding off the release for PC until both games are ready?

Question 2: At what age will the Squire finally learn that is is socially unacceptable to not wear pants?

Lightning:

Will players ever be able to drop weapons in a tavern similarly to dd1?

Would Trendy ever bring maps such as the Quest for Eternia shards dlcs back from DD1 to DD2?

Since the Patch it doesn't even matter if you got 2 AFKs for Gates nm4 inc. It is just way too easy. Will you raise the difficulty of nm4 further? Or will there be any more challenging mode, maybe not even with better gear but other rewards you can only get there?

Q1:  What's next for the PS4 version of the game?  Watching PC game play is a bit disheartening for console players.

Lightning: (Y/N)

L1: Are other magic combo effects similar to burn and electrocution coming to the game?

L2: Did you guys enjoy your holiday season? santa.png

1) When will the wartable bug on the PS4 be fixed because the PS4 master race has been plagued with this for FAR to long . 

Lighting Round 

Will PS4 be getting the multi-shot bow passives any time soon (like a month or two) ?

Will PS4 ever see the Christmas event?

Will there be a way of changeing what elemental damage your pet is?

Will the be a way to change your look sensitiveity on PS4 ?

1. Is there a eta for alpha and beyond and or ascension (1&2) for ps4? The sooner we get to harbinger the better.   

2. Are there by chance any plans to add 3d to ps4 similar to DD1. (The first part of this question brings us to the real question.) Can we expect a first person option of gameplay when sony starts releasing the morpheus and VR  based games. Any chance of that being  a reality ?

Other than that I hope you guys had a nice Christmas and New Years =D 

Thanks Team Trendy for bringing Dungeon Defenders back to  the console community 

Will Xbox get Dungeon Defenders 2?

WIll there be more classes?

Can I have free Gems?

Will there be more towers?

Will hero decks be expanded in the future?

Is the king dead?

If I own the game now will I have to pay to play it when it goes into Beta/Full Release?

Can I play with you guys? Steam Name- WHY YOU look for a picture of a white/brown Blob.

Will there be a future roadmap? Like Trello?

Will there be Map Dlcs like DD1 got or will map/class/etc content except some pets and costumes be free?

Will there be any crossovers with other game series?

Will there be more advanced settings for a not so powerful pc.

@Califass quote:

Since the Patch it doesn't even matter if you got 2 AFKs for Gates nm4 inc. It is just way too easy. Will you raise the difficulty of nm4 further? Or will there be any more challenging mode, maybe not even with better gear but other rewards you can only get there?

I know this is not the right place for this discussion so lets just say if you can clear nm4 betsy and/or reach wave 15 onslaught feel free to complain about the difficulty. If you want challenge dont just spam the easiest map 50 times a day.

• A lot of people now regret opening the winter lockboxes because there are a lot of duplicated items. Will the cosmetic stuff be tradeable at a later time? Because that would be the sole reason for a lot of people to keep opening lockboxes although the chances to get something useful drops with every opening.