How do you manage your bags?

I feel like my auto collect system is somewhat inefficient,so i ask you how you set up your bags.

Here is my setup

First bag

This is where i segregate the good stuff,it auto collects mythical items and is where legendaries get sent when i pick it up

Second Bag

This autocollects epic items to be used in upgrading my current gear (is epic the best option?)

Third Bag

This autocollects non gear stuff.

For some reason,pet food gets sent to the first bag when i double click the box thing.

Fourth Bag

This collects gear lower than epic so i can just click "select all" on sell mode and have a little bit of gold

so yeah,tell me your bag setup :)

i have 9 bags and 8 are on auto collect: 1 legendary, 1 myth, 2 epic, 2 powerful, 1 for non-gear

i rarely pick up items after 1 map i just sell all in powerful and epic and look at the  stuff i legendary and myth.

aftrer that i sell myth and use legendary gear to lvl up other gear

Currently I do one or two maps then I do a bag clean, which currently is open pet food sell everything else except NM4 Inc legendaries which i am keeping to see how this clamping works. Last time when the 240 IPWR scale down occurred most of my gear was nuked so the more legendaries the better chance something workable will remain post patch.

Bag 1 - Legendary

Bag 2 - Mythic

Bag 3 - 9 All Gear

Bag 10 - Spillover from Bag 11

Bag 11 - Non-gear

I moved from the 180 gear to 200-240 and I'm looking through Epics again. Maybe I'll try the sort and see how that works.

I'd love the option to put Leg and Myth in the same bag with spillover to 3-9 but it's one or the other.

I usualy fight and after each round i open fast the food drops, throuw the legends in either 5 or 6 and sell the rest from the Bag 1-3.

Bag 1 - 3 : auto collecting all items

Bag 4: pet food, and other items which can be opened (no filter or anything)

Bag 5: Trash legends which are used for enchanting

Bag 6: Legends which needs to be checked for if they are usefull or not

Bag 7: Huntress gear and sets

Bag 8: App gear and sets

Bag 9: Squire gear and sets

Bag 10: Monk gear and sets

Bag 11: standart full sets of each category for fast switching and testing (DP/DH, DP/DC, ATK/AP, ATK/HC, HPD/HMD/HH, a armor with gold picup passiv: Lepr.)

Bag 12: Pet evolve stuff 

I got a lot of bags but on the auto collect side of things i have 

2 epic

1 mythic

1 legendary

1 non gear

1 any gear

The epic and any gear bags are for vendor trash. Rest i look at.

THE UI needs a rework badly    u cant scroll down   i got like 16 bags takes forever to get to my pet bag    i wish i could insta sell stuff that doesnt have certain passive stats so u dont have to sort through all the garbage    the  sorting system is sub par at best

Bag 1: Manual Loot - Storage and anything I want to pick up by hand during a game

Bag 2: Autocollect - Non-gear

Bag 3: Autocollect - Eggs (I minimize this bag and never look in it, the eggs just rot for a steady flow of shells)

Bag 4: Autocollect - Mythical (Legendaries aren't so common that they need their own bag, maybe when I get to higher difficulties than I'm currently playing in)

Bag 5-12: Autocollect - Gear (I check the legendaries that end up here, then sell the whole bag via "select all")

Bag 13: Autocollect - Anything (in case some other category fills up)

Pet bag

Bags 1-7: Auto collect
Bag 8: Overflow. Opened pet food, pet eggs, and other manually collected loot appear in here.
Bag 9: All my huntress gear. Currently have full sets of poison dart build and blaze balloon build in case they ever become viable.
Bag 10: Squire gear. Full set of cannon gear (DP+DCD) and ballista gear (DP+DH)
Bag 11: Apprentice gear. Full set of ability power + defense power, in case hybrid heroes ever decide to become remotely viable.
Bag 12: Monk gear. Fairly empty since most gear is already equipped on my monks. 

If you only have 4 bags, I'd just set the first 3  to auto-collect everything and have it auto-sort by rarity. Keep the 4th bag for various items you want to keep like vials, eggs, rerolls, etc.

After every map (or every few waves), just go through your 3 auto-collect bags, check out the top several pieces of gear and sell the rest.