Price check thread?

Hi Guy's,

I am a long time player of DD, and this is my new account. I LOVE farming for high end gear and selling it to other DD players. However i have been strugling to price items that i get...

I was wondering if their is any way i could create a thread that would be supported by the community to have a very similar layout to IC'ing items so that we can get fair prices and reduce the number of people that are getting scammed by overpaying or paying next to nothing for great items.

NOTE: this thread would be focusing on items worth over 1 coal so nothing below that. However this could be another idea for a low value thread...

I am unsure if something like this already exists, if so please advise me below.

If you like this idea please get in contact with me and we can see if a modirator would be willing to back this idea.

Thanks again,

Adamcore_forum_Icon.png

@harry4550 quote:

I like it lets do it 

Awesom, share the thread! lets see if we can get some more intrest!

Please note i have PM'ed a mod to have a look into this for us!

I think it hasn't been much of a thing so far because its hard to definitively price items in DD since every item is different. However, my hope is that with the mana cap increased to 1 trillion, mana is able to more accurately represent your wealth and the value of items.

@nickdigger106 quote:

Hmmm could we ligitamize ult++ lab *** finally???

Ult++ lab weapons are already legitimate. 99.9% of my value is tied up in them. Clearly, that makes them legitimate. 

@curtisgk quote:
Ult++ lab weapons are already legitimate. 99.9% of my value is tied up in them. Clearly, that makes them legitimate. 

Curtisgk, may I buy the rest 0.1% of your value with my several wonderful ult++ lab weapons? 

ill make a currency sheet or outline in this thread from what we have so far (if someone could add the events i would be greatful)

15b mana-1 coal

(want to see these in use)

2 coal-1 ult++ lab wep

6 coal, 3 lab weps, 15 lab runs-1 cube

5 cubes- 1 non cap (dia)

10 cubes- single cap(dia)

15 cubes- doub cap(dia) 

as for individual items go i dont think it is possible to have a set value

For example a capping ult helmet with no sides is worth significantly less than one with all sides

Or a capping ult helm with all sides but very low would be worth less than a caping ult with 2-300 sides

@harry4550 quote:

I like it lets do it 

@nickdigger106 quote:

ill make a currency sheet or outline in this thread from what we have so far (if someone could add the events i would be greatful)

15b mana-1 coal

(want to see these in use)

2 coal-1 ult++ lab wep

6 coal, 3 lab weps, 15 lab runs-1 cube

5 cubes- 1 non cap (dia)

10 cubes- single cap(dia)

15 cubes- doub cap(dia) 

as for individual items go i dont think it is possible to have a set value

For example a capping ult helmet with no sides is worth significantly less than one with all sides

Or a capping ult helm with all sides but very low would be worth less than a caping ult with 2-300 sides

good start man! Guys please keep adding. and we may be able to get to a rough sheet of prices.

@madawk quote:

@nickdigger106 quote:

2 coal-1 ult++ lab wep

really? I can sell you ult++ lab weapons 1 coal per if you want... I think it is useless

I think they are a good alternative to coal, they are a little bit harder to get but should b worth about the same

@madawk quote:

@nickdigger106 quote:

2 coal-1 ult++ lab wep

really? I can sell you ult++ lab weapons 1 coal per if you want... I think it is useless

I have to second that, lab weapons aren't worth anything except for the odd collector. I had a lot of them and the stats are always soso. I have one lab assault ult ++ DPS weapon that IS nice but they can't perform like the other DPS weapons in the game.

If there is a public to buy the lab weapons, sure why not but I would like to see the first trade for coal tho :)

i love this idea i have been making a collection of ult++ lab weapons over the lasy bit and if they could be traded then i would be very happy indeed

@Veetoo quote:

@madawk quote:

@nickdigger106 quote:

2 coal-1 ult++ lab wep

I have to second that, lab weapons aren't worth anything except for the odd collector. I had a lot of them and the stats are always soso. I have one lab assault ult ++ DPS weapon that IS nice but they can't perform like the other DPS weapons in the game.

If there is a public to buy the lab weapons, sure why not but I would like to see the first trade for coal tho :)

I don't think they realize I made the ++ lab weapon currency as a joke a few months back lol 

@curtisgk quote:

@Veetoo quote:

@madawk quote:

@nickdigger106 quote:

2 coal-1 ult++ lab wep

I don't think they realize I made the ++ lab weapon currency as a joke a few months back lol 

don't worry i understand and think it is amazing :)

@barz743 quote:

Hellow i realy like youre idea You should go for it!

can i get PC http://imgur.com/mCdeFmV

Ult++ pets are really hard to get a good idea of worth on. The price fluctuates greatly - I've seen them fail to sell at all, I've seen some go for 30 cubes. However, due to the negative tower rate and the fact that is doesn't cap it might go for a cube or 2 on a good day.

@curtisgk quote:

@Veetoo quote:

@madawk quote:

@nickdigger106 quote:

2 coal-1 ult++ lab wep

of course we realize that silly :P i just think it could work

@Caimen0 quote:

@barz743 quote:

Hellow i realy like youre idea You should go for it!

can i get PC http://imgur.com/mCdeFmV

Ult++ pets are really hard to get a good idea of worth on. The price fluctuates greatly - I've seen them fail to sell at all, I've seen some go for 30 cubes. However, due to the negative tower rate and the fact that is doesn't cap it might go for a cube or 2 on a good day.

kk thnxxx

tbh this weapon has to few ups and also neg ab2 to be worth that much, I´d say like few coals to 2 cubes, at least thats what I´d pay at max

Got this a couple nights ago from a MB run (obviously. lol) Wasnt sure what its worth since i dont really use DPS Monks often, and just started doing trading and such again.4638CEA7EEC6129D34FE61A2A78ED148AD2F23C9