Sign in to follow this  
OtterDarkness

The First New Patch Event

First ever event! Good to see these happening again.

@soccerdude35 quote:

@Veetoo quote:

Lab assault and trades here on the forums for weapons I am to lazy to farm myself. Took me a few months to get from 5k to where I am now. If you need my stuff just let me know and I trade it to you on open before the event starts so you can get them checked if you want it to.

Meh, I'm more of a casual player so I think I'll pass. Two questions though. Since it seems like the event is in open, can you even use the items (or display them, sell them, etc.) in ranked? Also, you're saying that lab assault on NMHC provides gear for up to 8k stats... I thought the gear drops have a stat max at like 198 or something.

We will give you the event item on Ranked after you run the event.  You will run with a group of players.  You can form a team with friends or play with randoms.  Perhaps some of them can build if you dont want to try it and want to just dps.

Oh so glad events are back!

But feel compelled to say that the map choice was very strange as it is buggy and very very tough.

ofc buggy more of a problem than tough!

I hope all these post for trace dont mean trading post incoming!!!

Keep your items guys :P

Anyway, GG CDT et al.

**sigh, post for trace**

Magnificent enjoyment, actually had fun when playing in a long time... so glad we managed to finish the map despite previous failure, some close calls, jokes about Golden Fatty as a final boss, broken ending and this taking place on the one map I hate the most. <.<

Needless the above, great event, tons of fun with people I haven't played with in a while and can't wait for another one.

For the note, the team consisted of: Otter, as a great host, Sein, GoldShield and my modesty.

@Hover Tower 2000 quote:

Oh so glad events are back!

But feel compelled to say that the map choice was very strange as it is buggy and very very tough.

ofc buggy more of a problem than tough!

I hope all these post for trace dont mean trading post incoming!!!

Keep your items guys :P

Anyway, GG CDT et al.

Im keeping mine.

But just in case I no longer need it or there is a better-statted/better-looking event item I need a trace. If not that, just so I can have a traced event item.

Thx for hosting the event and organising it, we failed hard and before that I crashed a few times, had to reconfigure all my settings but when I finally got there with Atlas (thx for the wait again), I had the most fun 2 minutes of playtime in a long while xD. Needless to say I want revenge and I will retry this event map with a group ofc.

Ran with Veetoo, Atlas and a few others.  Failed both times, got stuck 1 time, waited for Veetoo for about 20 minutes ;) and have an event that could use a trace.

Map does seem a bit glitchy, but would be nice to actually beat it, or make final wave.

I installed DD1 again after a year long hiatus to try out this new patch and participate in the event. I had great fun even though we failed to beat the event map, and I got to meet some prominent community members as well. I wanna add that I really appreciate the effort that the CDT has put into the game and the dedicated members who run the events.

Cheers / jigen

Yeah, didnt post here for a trace, just posted here to say thx to all, I will keep my pretty hat, it is better than the old one and looks better too :))