Sign in to follow this  
OtterDarkness

The First New Patch Event

@starfox64_0 quote:

@harry4550 quote:

acen i am only available at 5:30 sunday morning my time... can you wake up at 4:30 and do the event with me then?? 

Depending on what time that is eastern I might actually be up. :p

On the other hand....whoop whoop events time finally.

(totally just messing with acen...)

@harry4550 quote:

@starfox64_0 quote:

@harry4550 quote:

acen i am only available at 5:30 sunday morning my time... can you wake up at 4:30 and do the event with me then?? 

Depending on what time that is eastern I might actually be up. :p

On the other hand....whoop whoop events time finally.

(totally just messing with acen...)

He will be up probably changing a diaper or something then ;)

I can actually participate in a official event finally :D

I think I have done that map once, can't remember anything tho :S

Cool! That's the first DD1 event I've seen since I started playing after all the DLC came out.  Sadly, I won't be able to participate because of the 4k stats on gear. If there would be anyone who would be interested in answering a few questions about gear farming for me, please add me on steam, I'd really appreciate it.

@soccerdude35 quote:

Cool! That's the first DD1 event I've seen since I started playing after all the DLC came out.  Sadly, I won't be able to participate because of the 4k stats on gear. If there would be anyone who would be interested in answering a few questions about gear farming for me, please add me on steam, I'd really appreciate it.

The map is on open and I believe Otter has a map that can give you good gear on open. JUst don't use that sara mod that gives uber godly gear, if you can't get gear I can give you some of mine on open since I can't participate sadly (work work work). my stats are between 7,5k and 8k. 

@Veetoo quote:

The map is on open and I believe Otter has a map that can give you good gear on open. JUst don't use that sara mod that gives uber godly gear, if you can't get gear I can give you some of mine on open since I can't participate sadly (work work work). my stats are between 7,5k and 8k. 

Oh okay. I haven't done any events before and I only do ranked.  I don't want to use any mods/hacks to get any items. I want to get everything myself (I even felt guilty when I joined a NM King's Game and leveled up and got some gear when I was level 60-70). 

How the heck do you get 7.5k-8k stats?!? I'm around 2.5k-3k and I don't really know where to go from there, or know what map to do that is feasible.

Lab assault and trades here on the forums for weapons I am to lazy to farm myself. Took me a few months to get from 5k to where I am now. If you need my stuff just let me know and I trade it to you on open before the event starts so you can get them checked if you want it to.

@Veetoo quote:

Lab assault and trades here on the forums for weapons I am to lazy to farm myself. Took me a few months to get from 5k to where I am now. If you need my stuff just let me know and I trade it to you on open before the event starts so you can get them checked if you want it to.

Meh, I'm more of a casual player so I think I'll pass. Two questions though. Since it seems like the event is in open, can you even use the items (or display them, sell them, etc.) in ranked? Also, you're saying that lab assault on NMHC provides gear for up to 8k stats... I thought the gear drops have a stat max at like 198 or something.

THIS. IS. ETHERIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....

*falls down a deep hole*

Fantastic to see DD still kickin' :)

Can't wait! Loved participating in these back in the day. Love to see that my all time favorite game is still kicking! Keep it up!