The First New Patch Event

pcOKxII.jpg
Yes that's right the wait is finally over, and we are officially kicking things off with this first CDT-sponsored community event:) We are here to celebrate not only the Moonbase patch but the new CDT update as well. Please take a moment to read all the important information below:

When Will the Event Happen

The event will start on Friday, December 11th @12:00(UTC-5) and end on Sunday, December 13th 23:59(UTC-5). There will be guaranteed at least one host on from 12:00-22:00(UTC-5) each day. We will try to have hosts available at other times throughout the day as well.

What Are the Event Rules

Please be respectful to all hosts and fellow event runners. We want everyone to have an enjoyable time. If you are disruptive, derogatory, or otherwise a detriment to the event being run hosts reserve the right to remove you with no reward. If you have a problem with a host please contact Acen(ddace) or Otterdarkness via forum pm.

Hacked and/or modded gear is not permitted during the event *except for gear from the Tavern Armory Shipment*. Please read below for further details.

Do I Need to Sign Up

No, we will not be having forum signups. Please see the below section for information on how to participate.

What Do I Need to do to be Ready for the Event

The event map will be open for download a day or two in advance of the event. This thread will be updated with a link to that map  at the bottom once it is up. Before the event you need to check back to this thread and subscribe to the map in the Steam Workshop. Please try hosting it yourself before the event at least once to make sure you have it installed correctly.

You also need to get some gear on open. This particular event will require the normal set of characters and you are suggested to have at least 4k stats as well as full DPS resistances on Nightmare. Please use this tutorial to export your Ranked save to Open. If you don't have the recommended stats on Ranked to export please find someone who can give you the gear(non modded of course) or use the gear from the Tavern Armory Shipment open map.

How Do I Participate

Join the PC Community Events group chat on Steam during event time. Hosts will call for participants to be run as they are available. Please be patient during this process and only join the group chat when you are ready to be run.

What If I Can't Get on During Those Times

If you are unable to participate in the event while it is running please talk to either Acen(ddace) or Otterdarkness via forum pm. We will try to accommodate you as best we can.

Can I Participate on Multiple Accounts

Participating on multiple accounts is prohibited.

Can I Bring My Friends

Yes, you can prepare a team of up to 5 players including yourself to run the event with you.

Will There be a Reward

Yes, item(s) will be given out to event participants on Ranked servers. After you play the map please follow your host's instructions on joining them on Ranked.

Map Link: The Secret of Moraggo

NOTE: You may encounter an issue when you download the event map and try to go back to ranked and join a game. It is possible you might get a version mismatch error. To fix it, Unsubscribe from the map and verify integrity after you have run the event.

[Event Traces] Please look here for a record of everyone who completed this event and received their reward.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good news, this might actually bring me back to DD, good job guys :)

acen i am only available at 5:30 sunday morning my time... can you wake up at 4:30 and do the event with me then?? 

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!!

@SerpaCooper quote:

I subscribed at your steam group.

I'm french, so i could not play in late hours, sorry.

We have hosts that are across the world so we should be able to accommodate everyone in different time zones/

o/

OK. Repeat, as I did, for at least 10 minutes

OMG
OMG

OMG

OMG

OMG

OMG, omg,omg,omg,omg

@mkjo quote:

o/

OK. Repeat, as I did, for at least 10 minutes

OMG
OMG

OMG

OMG

OMG

OMG, omg,omg,omg,omg

No, everyone thinks I am crazy as it is allready :)

@harry4550 quote:

acen i am only available at 5:30 sunday morning my time... can you wake up at 4:30 and do the event with me then?? 

Depending on what time that is eastern I might actually be up. :p

On the other hand....whoop whoop events time finally.

@starfox64_0 quote:

Depending on what time that is eastern I might actually be up. :p

On the other hand....whoop whoop events time finally.

Harry is in EST, so 5:30.

I know I'll be up that early myself.