Sign in to follow this  
Angelatic-Birdy

Should a boss loss health if they wont leave the spawn zone?

Because now if you have a boss stuck behind the spawn zone 

You need every trick of the book to Destroy them

Which isn't a easy task to complete....

So my question is if bosses should loss health after X amount of time when they still haven't left their spawn protection?

if i remember correctly in DD1 mobs lost invincibility after like 10 sec or so of being in the spawn zone. that would fix the issue entirely. just have to take down the invisible wall around spawn.

Great idea, happened yesterday... if you don´t have a huntress with phoenix shot, you can´t kill him.

There should be a timer, if this timer is over he will die or lose life, the items should spawn in front of the spawn zone.

There is a timer actually and the boss/mobs die after it normaly. But some of them have found a work around on it. If the mobs dont move and do nothing they usualy die really fast ( a few min) if they walk away from it and do random stuff like .. walking more it can take up to 10-15 minutes.

This happened to me on an onslaught run.. right before finishing round 15 on my squire.. -.-

the last boss got stuck in the spawn and wouldnt leave, tried making a defense right there.. luring it with taunt.. everything and nothing worked.. so in the end i lost all my time trying to get to this round of onslaught and i had to leave because of this problem -.-

Thanks for the post! Our QA team is definitely taking a look at this, trying to find the root causes of the bug. If you'd like to help us out, please fill out a support ticket. Try to include a screenshot, or better yet, a video of it happening. 

Thanks for the feedback!