Sign in to follow this  
NineO_OSix

Can we get an option to remove the white and purple dps numbers. I only want to see the yellow dps Number

yeah being able to adjust setting so you can see specific numbers such as only crits or just the dps would be great.

Yes, please.

Or add a dps counter somewhere on the screen. I wouldn't mind having a tiny box with my dps somewhere on the screen all the time. I'd also like to be able to peep at other player's dps (we already asked for names under avatars for other players, why not also a dps counter in the same place?), as that would be extremely helpful with weeding through the good and bad of endgame players.

The irony of this is that the exact same issue is/was in DD1, and the community dev team has committed a fix for it :) the overall DPS counter was moved off to the side so the number spam doesn't block that info anymore.

Thanks for posting! I will pass this on to our Production team, we'll take a look at how complicated of a task it would be. 

Thanks for all of the feedback!

@I_PASS_BUTTER quote:

Thanks for posting! I will pass this on to our Production team, we'll take a look at how complicated of a task it would be. 

Please update the font and add outlines to all damage numbers. They are so damn hard to read! 

@PandynatorDD quote:

@I_PASS_BUTTER quote:

Please update the font and add outlines to all damage numbers. They are so damn hard to read! 

I will definitely try! But we have a Chief Shapes and Colors Complainer whose job it is to wrangle fonts, and his wrath is truly a mighty thing to behold!

In all seriousness, I'm trying to pushing for us to take a look at all the type. It may a while. 

I personally believe it would be best if it was like the first game. The dummies are spread out all over the tavern and there's only one dummy the pet will actually target

It looks like the last DD1 update may have fixed this issue there, so hopefully it's feasible in DD2 as well.

Just the ability to hide the other 'useless' numbers and just show the DPS can't possibly take long or be that hard. I would start there and then work on the other things later.