Sign in to follow this  
iamisom

Questions for Devstream 48, December 11 at 5PM EST

Have a question for Trendy? Ask away in this thread, and we'll do our best to answer them on the Devstream on Friday, December 11th at 5PM EST. Please follow the format below. We will select 5-10 long-form questions and as many lightning round questions as we can to answer on the Devstream.

Format:

Two questions that you would like to get a longer answer on. As many questions as you would like to get a yes/no on. Please mark these as "Lightning" at the beginning of the question. (For example, "Lightning:  Are you ready for Josh Cena?")

1. Will we be seeing more stat options in the future such as Defense Speed/Range as well as build/repair speed on gear? I know most of these can be obtained as passives but currently if you want one you have to sacrifice more than would be worth it so moving these passives to stats even in smaller amounts could fix this.

2. Will we be seeing more to the Nightmare difficulties in the future when more build possibilities are added, such as adding in more options for nightmare like Hardcore and mix mode?

1. Are the tower damage formulas publicly available? If so where can I find them? 

2. A lot of my friends are quitting this game because the most optimal way to play the game is to bring dps huntresses. Are you going to fix class balance especially at the point where people are starting to break into end game?

lightning : Will the katkarot pet ability be enhanced or changed. 

lightning: will premium skins actually get the pet abilities that are advertised

Will combat logs ever be implemented into the game that users could extract from a file and parse the data similar to World Of Warcraft via Worldoflogs.com? If the answer is a no, will we see a rework on the end of map damage screen?  Right now I feel like it provides no useful information.

Will a pseudo gating system ever be implemented into the game so that if I am playing quick match nm4 incursion I dont get fresh lvl 50s that are just looking to leech?  Possibly a requirement to complete a specific number of maps in each difficulty?  With the exception of playing private and be able to do any difficulty.

Myself and many of my friends have stopped playing because the gameplay is either broken or volatile, not because there isn't enough content. This seems to be a common theme on the forums too. What motivates you to choose which items require developer attention?

You have been saying you are talking about solutions to the hero deck internally for a long long time now. Has anything come of these discussions and when can we expect to see a solution?

Lightning: Will you remove the hero deck completely?

Lightning: Have you made any progress on fixing mobs stuck inside spawn points?

Is there a MAX level for the "Present Under the tree?"  Speculation is a max of 700, but others have said it is based on your highest Character if you use them to open it.  So if I have a Huntress at iPWR 740, will the "present" be iPWR 740?

Another question about the "present under the tree."  Is there a limited time in which you have to open it or will it be available to everyone at any time?  For example, say I have a friend that joins up late.  He waits until he is a higher iPWR.  It takes him some time and in that time we unlock 2 more levels.  Will he get a +2 on his present or will he lose out on the gifts prior to his joining?

Can you guys add more enemy types air minibosses? Campaign excluded 

Can there be an apprentice build that makes manabomb more viable? Like similar to oilflask in that you can select the target area 

Are there any plans to offer a option to turn off the step forward mechanic during melee combat? If yes how soon. If no why not.

I see 2 questions regarding the HD's removal just in this thread, keep ignoring it Trendy it's not going away.

What's happening with the leeching situation?

it's absurd that a fresh level 50 character has access to NM4 content.

Are you guys going to be introducing a new enemy type soon? you really need an enemy which will shake up the meta and have people actually use more strategy than raw power.

1. If there's going to be less overall loot, but better quality, does that mean it will sell for more, and we'll still get the same amount of money? If not, do you plan on increasing the sell prices to keep us getting the same amount of money for the same amount of time?

2. Do you think a prestige system would work well for potentially getting beyond level 50, as in, prestige to unlock further levels?