Sign in to follow this  
iamisom

[Early Access] Patch 8.6 Notes and Discussion

Features

• New Monthly Quest:  “A Harrowing Harbinger Holiday” The Harbinger has come to haunt the holidays! Protect Etheria from the invading horde!

• Quest Conditions:

• Win 35 Maps

• Kill 50 Special Enemies

• Win 30 Onslaught Rounds

• Quest Rewards:

• “Jolly Old” title

• New Pet: Dragolich!

• 300,000 Gold

• 40 Tokens

Bug Fixes

• Fixed an issue where two of the Monthly Quest requirements would appear as a blank space. Perhaps you could fill in a certain ex-lover’s name here, but the high wasn’t worth the pain. You know we love the players, and you love the game.

• Fixed a bug with how pet damage shields were reflecting damage back. Now they properly reflect the intended % back at enemies.

• Fixed an issue where the “Get” button on the Dragonfall Costumes linked to nothing.

• Empowerment was misspelled as "Empowerement" on the pet reroll tooltip. We were super tempted to leave it and make you think you were crazy.

• Added more metrics so we can understand you, bby.

Is there a reason its saying some nonsense about needing to complete the campaign to access monthy after I'm already farming nm4?

edit:  Okay my bad.  Thought steam already downloaded the patch til I saw otherwise.  Ignore my previous statement lol

@Fozzie quote:

So no fix for Explodinator

Is flamethrower loot destruction fixed?

Liferoot Incursion fixed?

Explodinator:  Is it that the Explodinator isn't dropping loot? If so, I believe we have a bug in for that.

Flamethrower:  Is this still happening? We fixed this a few months ago.

Liferoot Incursion:  Could you provide a few more details as to what's happening with Liferoot Incursion? 

@iamisom quote:

Liferoot Incursion:  Could you provide a few more details as to what's happening with Liferoot Incursion? 

Not sure if this is what [[52650,users]] was referring to, but in my second bug list thread, I mentioned that sometimes the mini-map won't show up on Liferoot.

@iamisom quote:

@Fozzie quote:

So no fix for Explodinator

Is flamethrower loot destruction fixed?

Liferoot Incursion fixed?

Explodinator:  Is it that the Explodinator isn't dropping loot? If so, I believe we have a bug in for that.

Flamethrower:  Is this still happening? We fixed this a few months ago.

He's referring to the fact that on top of loot drops being lowered due to it being an incursion, the bosses dont bring loot with em down the lane at all.  This incursion even with loot booster is devoid of drops.  Makes it incredibly hard to find people willing to play this fun map with unique bosses.

@roboticaust quote:

He's referring to the fact that on top of loot drops being lowered due to it being an incursion, the bosses dont bring loot with em down the lane at all.  This incursion even with loot booster is devoid of drops.  Makes it incredibly hard to find people willing to play this fun map with unique bosses.

Do you know what difficulty this is happening on?

@iamisom quote:

@roboticaust quote:

All as far as I can tell.  If I had to speculate, someone goofed the code on those bosses.  They are designed to be healthier versions of normal mobs but they tend to have drop rates on par with normal mobs (once in a blue moon).  When they do drop, its usually vendor fodder, rarely see a myth or leg on those bosses or a drop at all for that matter.  I tend to do this map daily at nm3-nm4, but was also doing it in nm1/2 when I was working my way up.  LOVE the map, but the drop rates are horrendeous without loot booster enabled and even that doesn't fix it completely.

Very nice update! Great work guys! :)

There is still a bug with Huntress, if you got the sphare (U)  Stickynades and you hit the first skill (which is upgraded) the bombs will drop but will permantly lay down on the ground. They won´t will go away (try it with shooting on the ground but not on monsters)

@MrParadise™ quote:

There is still a bug with Huntress, if you got the sphare (U)  Stickynades and you hit the first skill (which is upgraded) the bombs will drop but will permantly lay down on the ground. They won´t will go away (try it with shooting on the ground but not on monsters)

Uhhh, that is how they are supposed to work

@roboticaust quote:

@MrParadise™ quote:

Uhhh, that is how they are supposed to work

Haha, yep I figured it out :D first I thought it works with the normal shots but it changed the Concussive Shots

@iamisom quote:

@roboticaust quote:

This is a further elaboration on my last reply.  I have experienced this while soloing with 4 builders once and totally brainfarted mentioning it before.  Got brought up tonight while doing a fun run of this loot barren incursion with some friends and sparked my memory.  The bosses in this incursion CAN despawn.  This leads me to believe they are borrowing some code from minions and there was an oversight when it came to both despawn and loot tables (especially when the bosses here are just modified, oversized minions with cool skull masks).  I hope this helps you pinpoint why this map is generally avoided and frowned upon and can restore its much needed attention and love by the community.