So far I am really enjoying the Loot & Survive patch T.E. , but I figured I'd take the time to list some issues I've found during my playtime so far. This list will continue to grow as I discover more bugs throughout my playtime.

- When returning to the social tavern after finishing a match whether it's in a group, or private tavern, then when attempting to select a map to play, sometimes the only map that is available is "Gates Of Dragonfall". For anyone that is experiencing this bug, and thinking that all their mission progress has been reset, it actually isn't. So what I did to see if there was a way to make all the maps display at the latest mission I completed, was to simply just take the time to complete "Gates Of Dragonfall", and upon completing the mission, and returning to the "War Table" , all the maps were displayed, and I was able to select the latest mission I completed.

- When the 10 sec countdown starts for the Betsy boss wave, she tends to land between 3-5 secs occasionally instead of 0, which forces player's to have less time to prepare for the boss fight.

- When viewing the adventurer's token shop list, Lockbox Master Key's and Betsy Dragon Egg's have no token cost.

- When upgrading gear, player cannot properly allocate stats.

- When viewing the quest menu, player cannot see a detailed description of the rewards their monthly, and daily quest give them.

- Invert Y axis controller option deactivates itself upon activating it when leaving the options menu.

- When opening Lockbox's, and when viewing the Gran Masta's shop, there is no square button description at the bottom of the screen, even though when hitting the square button it clearly triggers an action.

- Pet re-roll stat change doesn't work properly. Quitting to the main menu, and re-logging into the game seems to fix this issue.

You can just exit the game (reboot) I think it glitches do the fact the play is ported to a public tavern. The only time it happen to me was when I afked to grab dinner.

@GreenArrow quote:

You can just exit the game (reboot) I think it glitches do the fact the play is ported to a public tavern. The only time it happen to me was when I afked to grab dinner.

Rebooting my PS4 was the first thing that came to my mind when this glitch occurred, and when I did reboot my PS4, it was still only displaying "Gates Of Dragonfall" when searching for a misson.

You don't even need to do this, just exit to main menu and go back into the game, sorted it out for me as I was playing in a private tavern with my friend and I wanted to play in a public lobby and all missions were reset.

@BrandonVirdee quote:

You don't even need to do this, just exit to main menu and go back into the game, sorted it out for me as I was playing in a private tavern with my friend and I wanted to play in a public lobby and all missions were reset.

Well I'm glad there are other ideas coming along about how to bypass this bug :)

The Boost Aura secondary ability on relics description is incorrect.  Says something to the effect about a Multiplicative value with a % sign at the end.  I believe you are missing the % sign at the beginning of the keyword to allow the description to display properly.

Still can't see the real distance of cannonball towers when you are placing them.  You have to check with L3 after it is placed to see how far they really are going.

you actually don't need to reboot or exit the game. just keep pressing on stuff and entering and exiting the war table, all the levels eventually show up.

yea, im having that glitch as well. other issue im having is my survivor skin is no where to be found =\ i got the mail and all that about it and went to claim it, i did but every item but the survivor skin was in my inventory, andf its not at the seemstress

So, items are not dropping with the Defense Speed stat. I, and a few others, are experiencing this. Is this planned, or is this an error that needs to be corrected? 

@TUSM quote:

So, items are not dropping with the Defense Speed stat. I, and a few others, are experiencing this. Is this planned, or is this an error that needs to be corrected? 

Its Planned. As of now we can still use the skill sphere to boost tower atk rate. 

@Creeco quote:

And enchanter lady's skip don't work :( takes so long 

Yeah you're 100% right about this. I just reached level 34 on my Huntress, and I experienced this also. Oh and another thing is, when you are trying to allocate your stats for a piece of gear you upgraded, player cannot properly allocate stats like we were able to before Loot & Survive patch went live. This bug needs some attention because its really major for End Game.

Has anyone changed their base stats on their gear around with maxed out upgrade level? I ask this because prior to the loot & survive patch, we were able to shift our upgrade points around on gear at anytime when inserting it in the enchanting wheel. Now it seems we can't shift them around anymore since loot & survive patch went live. I really enjoyed that feature, because in DD1 on PS3 we had to grind for completely new gear just to simply have another base stat that we could have shifted upgrade points to on gear we currently are using on our heroes. Mainly addressing this because it saves us a lot of unnecessary grinding time. Please fix this alchemist upgrade shop bug for us Tim.

Post Loot & Survive patch I notice that Betsy now inflicts damage on the center royal egg with the fire breath attack consistently when hovering at the back of the map. I am wondering is this a bug, or is this a fix?

Prior to Loot & Survive patch Betsy almost never was dealing damage to the center royal egg when doing the hovering fire breath attack, and I've completed that map at least 20 times during Pets & Dragons patch.

I'm just really worried that if I was attempting the End Game difficulties, I would not be able to deplete Betsy's HP fast enough before she destroys that center royal egg with that hovering fire breath attack. If anyone has solutions to protecting the royal center egg from that attack please let me know :D

Before the patch, in the Campaign, she did directly attack the egg. In Incursion, she didn't, because she'd probably one shot it.

I haven't played on higher difficulties yet, but I would imagine she would no longer hit the egg, but I can't confirm that.

@TUSM quote:

Before the patch, in the Campaign, she did directly attack the egg. In Incursion, she didn't, because she'd probably one shot it.

I haven't played on higher difficulties yet, but I would imagine she would no longer hit the egg, but I can't confirm that.

Makes so much sense now. Forgot to mention it was on incursion also. You're probably right about Betsy being able to one shot that egg, because the eggs only had 4.5k hp or so. Thanks :)

About upgrading equipment, if you get the not enough gold message, you will be stuck! and cannot press anything afterwards. This also happens if you try to remove an equipment already chosen to be sacrificed. Also from previous posts: can't freely allocate stats, can't skip alchemist mix animation.

@GenjiBlade quote:

About upgrading equipment, if you get the not enough gold message, you will be stuck! and cannot press anything afterwards. This also happens if you try to remove an equipment already chosen to be sacrificed. Also from previous posts: can't freely allocate stats, can't skip alchemist mix animation.

Yep, I got stuck today at the alchemist and had to close application to fix this.

@FiRiN59 quote:

Pet stats reroll doesn't work.

Not entirely. If you chose the new re-roll stat for your pet , but it's still showing the stat you currently replaced, then just quit to the main menu, and log back in and the new re-roll stat you added should be on your pet.