Should be a law against this ...

Trendy Law § 1

Players should be rewarded for their heroic efforts in combat, therefore no wooden boxes are allowed in endgame maps.

This is the second wooden box today on NM4 Inc.

A6F8CB3D57FC187440635F352EC60115DA9A21D0

welcome to RNG suck sir. Though I have been lucky to never get more than 1 greenbox in NM4 since I started farming it but a ton of blues.

I think it would be awesome if there was white chest that had a chance to drop special unique items that only came from these chests. But most of the time like over 95% of the time they just drop nothing but a troll message like good job! And no loot, not even a geen item.

@olo quote:

I think it would be awesome if there was white chest that had a chance to drop special unique items that only came from these chests. But most of the time like over 95% of the time they just drop nothing but a troll message like good job! And no loot, not even a geen item.

Thats pretty much how it is lol.  Over 95% of the time the chests spit out garbage(might as well be a troll message). And sometimes you get a useful rare legendary weapon.

The boxes need a hardcore revamp in general. I believe the boxes should have a chance of dropping items that have a greater ipwr than the map itself. So say youre farming a map that drops ipwr 700 gear max then the box should be able to drop items up to say ipwr 720.

I think victory chests should drop some kind of token that once you collected enough of them you can then turn into the gear you want by either crafting or re rolling gear or w/e. That would at least give you some kind of reward for grinding for 20+ mins instead of nothing.

Trendy shot themselves firmly in the foot making all NM difficulties available at level 50. So people leeched their way to doing NM4\NM4 Inc and now there is nothing left in the game but to grind for the 0.5% improvement from terrible loot drop rates.

@Fozzie quote:

Trendy shot themselves firmly in the foot making all NM difficulties available at level 50. So people leeched their way to doing NM4\NM4 Inc and now there is nothing left in the game but to grind for the 0.5% improvement from terrible loot drop rates.

Major problem. I see more and more players with 8 hours on their account joining NM4 inc.

Minimum IPWR 600 requirement for joining NM4 Inc. or something like that please.

NM4 end game chest should be guaranteed legendary, not a crapshoot. We're talking about the hardest difficulty - should give the best reward.

@Woqini quote:

@Fozzie quote:

Major problem. I see more and more players with 8 hours on their account joining NM4 inc.

Minimum IPWR 600 requirement for joining NM4 Inc. or something like that please.

Honestly, the entire system needs a bit of an overhaul.  I vote for campaign having hard and freeplay having insane included to them.  Something feels off about getting level 40-49 gear off insanity but only having access to it at 50.  And I vote for all of end game nm tiers to be gated.  Sure I'll be the first to admit, I'll carry people I just met in tavern or a random pug every so often.  But on the flip side of that, I've had far too many blatant leechers and trolls.  Truthfully, I don't care how much dps your 10 hours played huntress can do.  If you haven't grinded gear to the proper ipwr level and know where the critbox is on mobs, you don't deserve to be there.