Sign in to follow this  
Blake_pero

Wyvern Tokens

I need some feedback on the odds of getting an amount of wyvern tokens from a daily quest. I currently have a daily that has the possibility of giving me 5-10 wyvern tokens. As you must know for the monthly you have to get 50 wyvern tokens. I am currently ten wyvern tokens away and this is my last chance. Is there a way that i can guarantee getting all 10 wyvern tokens from this quest or is it just completely RNG. If it's RNG I will have to spend the rest of the night praying to RNGesus that I can some how get all 10 and if it's not can you please tell me how to do it. Also the quest that I have is to do 12 rounds of onslaught. So I have an idea that it could be based on the difficulty of the onslaught rounds that I'm doing. Thanks for the feedback.

All RNG. Although if you select currency as a reward for Onslaught, you're apparently supposed to get tokens at certain rounds, like 15, 25, 35 or something like that. So if you don't happen to get 10 from your quest, your only option at completing the monthly is to keep farming tokens on Onslaught.

Just keep in mind Tokens are extraordinarily rare in Onslaught, at least last time I checked. I never found a single one.

Also I only managed to complete the Token quest yesterday with the exact amount required so I got incredibly lucky there, I was consistently getting the lower-end quests. Good luck!