Black Friday/Cyber Monday Deals and Door Prizes

Nice to see an active community out there and some first time posters on the forums.  Maybe magicites just get people going.  :)  Supplies were limited in this Black Friday/Cyber Monday deal so unfortunately there is only 1 Magicite to giveaway.

And the Winners are!!!!!

1st - Imaginarybrad

2nd - nickdigger

3rd - bergzwerver

4th - thetruezor

5th - madawk

6th - arcama

7th - Acepoe

Please contact me for your winnings.  Thank you all for participating and be sure to look at for future contest/giveaways and of course EVENTS!!!!

Lastly, I may not have been clear but no one posted they would like to be in the drawing for the DD1 collection or perhaps no one needs it. So if anyone is in need of the DLC, please let me know as it is still available.  If there are several then I will randomly draw a name.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to all the winners ^^
and since there seems to be not many in need of the DLC, i would like to enter in that, assuming its still available at this point. Missing quite a bit of them :p

@Purepwnage0021 quote:

Congrats to all the winners ^^
and since there seems to be not many in need of the DLC, i would like to enter in that, assuming its still available at this point. Missing quite a bit of them :p

Tis yours then.  Congrats.  :)

• 2 weeks later...

@curtisgk quote:

If anyone else needs a copy of all DLC, I have an extra if anyone needs it. 

If you still have the extra, I would like it for my friend.