Sign in to follow this  
Mega

Reduce glow on everything please

Love the game but it's blinding, literally the only reason I stop playing this game is cause of the brightness. If it wasn't so bright I'd be running maps all day. 

I had laser eye surgery a few years ago, so these auras, glows...etc really burn my eyes. I would honestly prefer the game black and grey.

They need to implement things like bloom and a lot of other things into the video settings so we can make the game look how we want. We need far more customizability in the settings options in general.

is it an option to decrease the brightness of your videocard/graphic software(nividea), monitor?

For me its a little bit different. There is so much going on, explotions, flames, magic, ect, ect, ect, ect, that my targets get lost in the visuel effects. There is no way i can follow my targets anymore. Just aiming blindly somewhere and hope i dont miss. My brightness is very good, though.

And i agree with Arcflare.

@Arcflare quote:

They need to implement things like bloom and a lot of other things into the video settings so we can make the game look how we want. We need far more customizability in the settings options in general.

@bro Desmond quote:

is it an option to decrease the brightness of your videocard/graphic software(nividea), monitor?

For me its a little bit different. There is so much going on, explotions, flames, magic, ect, ect, ect, ect, that my targets get lost in the visuel effects. There is no way i can follow my targets anymore. Just aiming blindly somewhere and hope i dont miss. My brightness is very good, though.

And i agree with Arcflare.

I agree with both of these. The visual clutter in this game is hard to look at, and causes a loss of immersion for me. I'd love it if we could customize what degree of particles are shown. Pretty much all of the app towers make a huge mess on my screen, and if I could, I'd turn their particle effects way down or off altogether.