NM4 Incursion invitation for newcomers

Update: This service is now back up, feel free to message me in group chat if you want to participate.

Objective: Increase overall player strength in the community and teach basic things to improve performance for newer players without class or power restrictions.

Requirements: Must be lv 50.  

Method

1. I will build everything, upgrade walls to level 2 and spread the remaining mana on the ground.

2. As this is primarily intended as a gear and learn experience, I will not repair (when there is a full group). I will overlook and ping no more than once or twice depending on which barricade(s) require repairs.

3. Choose one of the following: 

*****2a. Upgrade all traps evenly, do not upgrade barricades - This is the safest and has good clear time. 

****2b. Upgrade anything you want except frost and serenity. - Safe build, unknown results 

***2c. Max 1 trap at a time, per lane, evenly, do not upgrade barricades. - Fastest clears, 1st and 2nd wave are significantly harder more specifically the bomb lane. This is the build I use when i  

**2d. Walls to 4, traps to 2, walls to 5, traps to 3 and 4.  - Safe build, very slow, low maintenance, can cause leaks if enemies are too slow to die at the wall. 

NOTE: 1. If there are 3 people I will assist in repairs and boss kills. For duo's I will go HAM.

***** = Highly recommended for beginners

****   = Recommended

***     = For players with some experience

**       = Not recommended

*         = Didn't make the cut

Time per map: 8 - 15mins

Map: Gates of Dragonfall 

How to Participate: Join me in the Official Dungeon Defenders 2 steam chat group and post a request, remain in chat and I'll invite you to a game as soon as I see your message on a first come first serve basis.

Timezone: UTC -06:00 Central. Leave a message in group chat if you're interested. I check sporadically from 10:30am - 02:00am  

W/L since OP: 12/1

Disclaimer: This is not a streaming service, this is something I've been doing for a while but would like to have it more structured and streamlined in the future. This is not for myself or anyone else to flex their in-game muscle. I am not a mod, a council rep, or a significant figure in the game. I'm just a guy trying to assist the game he currently enjoys the most, by creating a fun learning experience in a hate-free environment. 

Recommended Guides

Builder's Guide to NM4 - Special thanks to my friend Deeyz for allowing me to use his work

Cheers for the help man!

Mega is a really nice dude and has a great personality, he gave great first impressions gave a few tips and the map cleared fine. A true BOSS

"He also needs some tips how to cook bacon"

@Rövsmöret quote:

Cheers for the help man!

Mega is a really nice dude and has a great personality, he gave great first impressions gave a few tips and the map cleared fine. A true BOSS

@Redzerg12 quote:

NIce runs, was easy playing with these builds/players.

thank you very much!.

Cheers, glad you guys had a good time.

Looks like you got something good going here, nice to see someone helping out the community. You should hop over to our discord if you get some time, always people on there that need a little help and are willing to learn from more experienced players :)

Hey [[79860,users]], good for you :)

I've just got to the point where I can duo this with a friend comfortably. If I see you on I might come and play a round with you so I can see the differences between our builds and do some learning!!

@Doctor_neo quote:

Hey Mega, good for you :)

I've just got to the point where I can duo this with a friend comfortably. If I see you on I might come and play a round with you so I can see the differences between our builds and do some learning!!

Thanks, yeah pop in whenever you feel like.

In my experience there are still a lot of things that are overrated and underrated that I see in pub games.

there is no way that you are able to build and get through all the waves on dragonfall in 8 min. that *** is bare minimum a 15 min map if u complete bum rush spam g each wave.

@Kyruel quote:

there is no way that you are able to build and get through all the waves on dragonfall in 8 min. that *** is bare minimum a 15 min map if u complete bum rush spam g each wave.

Ya that's what I use to think to.

@Rövsmöret quote:

Bacon is best cooked in the oven. It's easier, there is no splattered grease to clean up, and all slices will be evenly cooked to perfection.

1) Line shallow cookie sheet with foil (to capture grease and make for easier cleanup).

2) Lay out bacon making sure slices don't touch (will stick together)

3) Put in oven and set to 400. Hit start.

4) Once oven reaches 400 you should check on the bacon. Thin slices might be done and thicker slices should probably be turned and cooked a few min's more.

5) Once slices are cooked to your preference, remove from oven and enjoy.

Hey, my account doesnt meet the requirements to join group chat, so i cant post a request to join! :(
Im interested in some nm4 runs. Got all 50 chars ~600ipwr.
You could add me on steam! :D It would be really helpfull!
Thanks beforehand! :D

For the last few days or so I've been playing DD1 so I can make my own comparison and review. This service will be active again starting Dec 15th.

Until then I wish everyone good luck with NM4 grinding.