Sign in to follow this  
wafflelamp

Evil Purge drop rate.

Does the legendary polearm still drop at all with Evil Purge? I have a really crappy one and have solo played 37 maps now. That's only keeping track of what I've done for today/yesterday. Not a single drop.  I've actually been trying to get a better one for a little over a week now. My hopes of getting a better one have ran out.

It drops from wave 4 and onward. Playing solo gives less loot than with four people. 

Also my experience, I get it more often when not playing a monk. 

For me it's the most common builder weapon.

I got mine from a legendary chest on NM3 Liferoot Incursion solo. I was on a huntress at the time. Only one i've seen.

Its pretty crap so I too am praying to RNGesus!

Glad some people are having more luck than I. 
100 hours of playing and I have made more progress in gear and NM level then I have with finding a Purge Evil polearm. 

I found two nm2 liferoot wave 5 playing my Waller squire, haven't seen any other.  I find Phantom Phoenix the most often.  I currently, as of yesterday, have found 5 Phantom Phoenix, 2 purge evil, 1 chilling touch, and 1 squire one (it was very badly rolled).  This is in 150 hrs playtime (34 in nm difficulty)

It does seem to be more rare than some of the other ones.
I have found a bunch of Toxic Shocks (Huntress bow) and chilling touches (App staff), but only the one purge evil, Maybe the drop rates are different or maybe RNGesus just has a sense of humor!

I used to get them to drop every single time I would play NM3 Greystone. Something changed though. And now I have yet to see one. I never kept them either because my buddy had a monk and I did not. So I really didn't think much of the item. Especially since every single time we would play, it would drop. All I can find anymore is toxic shot. Occasionally chilling touch too. I just wish it would pop up. It's what is holding my monk back right now.

Just had another purge evil staff drop for me in NM4 incursion. They definitely still exist.

I just wish a chilling touch staff would drop for me... the one I have is only like ipwr 200.