Sign in to follow this  
ddace

CDT Update 1 Ready for Live Ranked?

The CDT and Trendy would like to know if you, the community, think that the CDT's Update 1 is ready to move from the Beta to Live.  So we have created a survey to see what you think.  There are just 5 questions and at the end you are given an area to add any additional comments you would like to add.  Please take a moment to fill out this survey to record your responses.  

Thank you and Happy Defending!!

I say ready :) Would be interesting to know who responded that Pirate Invasion isn't a challenge, and definitely not broken, works great and is a load of fun to run. 

@H3LLF1RE456 quote:

I say ready :) Would be interesting to know who responded that Pirate Invasion isn't a challenge, and definitely not broken, works great and is a load of fun to run. 

I'd love to see their sets, cause that map is anything but easy.  Im ready for this to be released.  Eat some turkey, watch some football, play dd.  Don't ruin my Thanksgiving break!!!!!  Thx for all your effort, CDT and Trendy!

MOON OUT! Pogchamp

I think fewest people will get this one but I feel cool now :P

And yea, i am excited to play the new maps on ranked ^^

@Moonwalk quote:

MOON OUT! Pogchamp

I think fewest people will get this one but I feel cool now :P

And yea, i am excited to play the new maps on ranked ^^

DansGame

I'm excited for not getting those +175 knockback items that are actually -ve knockback.

If the hardcore players/testers say it's good to go, then that's good enough for me.

I was getting 800% knockback crap last night on Aqau survival, I wan't that gone ASAP as I want to do a Moraggo and Sky City Survival run this weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Patch to live in 3.....................2...............................1......................

Thanks CDT!!!!!