Sign in to follow this  
draemn

What would you pay gems for? (ingore the P2W restriction)

Just for fun, what would you pay gems for (real world $$$) if the devs let you?  Don't worry about restricting yourself to the "nothing is pay 2 win," since it's just for fun anyways.

I'd pay for pet affection levels, being able to re-roll pet abilities, "map modifiers" (i.e. increased difficulty for xx minutes = % chance better loot in chest, low gravity on, etc), special attack/weapon animations, tower skins/attack animations, multiple pets (they follow you around on map but don't actually do anything), theme music that plays to all players during specific triggers.

Pet affection levels or booster, being able to choose pet abilities because there's supposed to be a free item for rolling it.

Special attack/weapon animations, tower skins/attack animations
Character skins/gender bends.

Free "upgrading."  Instead of having to stand and fuse items for 5+ minutes just get an item auto maxed... even if there was some other restriction like have the available gold.

I am in this game about 5-6 weeks now. Nice so far but i want to see at least 1 nice patch before i spend anything. Then around 15€ for some allround content, mostly slots/bagpacks, some cosmetics.

i'd pay for the ability to clone my level 50 heroes so rather then wasting time to leveling them I can just farm gear for them.

Tower Skins would be great, even better if it comes with a Character Skin in the same design. 

Also Gold and XP Boosts that are tied to the Time you spent in a Map would be useful and something that comes in handy when the upgrade costs for items explode... 

Besides that some Gestures, Dances, Taunts, etc. would be nice as well. 

Basically everything that helps you make youre character more Unqiue, or help to improve the gold farm, without influencing the balance. 

I would pay for:

Summoner

Other heroes (not skins)

Tavern customization

5 slot hero deck (or more)

Pet affection levels

XP boosters

Mixing up costumes (this made me spend way too much money on other games) so I finally can have a farmboy apprentice with a skeleton head or a pyjama squire with the valhalla head. Without this I have no reason to buy more than 1 costume per hero.

I'd pay for:

•  option to setup auto sell of specified loot
  • upgrading boosters/discounts
  • visual evolution of pets
  • individual (unique) skins for weapons and/or heroes, or at least color customization of the existing ones
  • silly titles

I would also pay for the option to disable all movies in game. I've lost so many legendary chest on liferoot and can't even play the other 2 betsy maps because I DC when the initial movie tries to load :/